October 18, 2019, 04:15:52 AM

Author Topic: General transfer window discussion  (Read 249912 times)

August 10, 2018, 09:59:53 PM
Reply #60

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Do Godinís agent pulled down Utds pants to get a new contract. Nuts that Utd are now a club that are being ďusedĒ rather than goingbin and cherry picking pretty much anyone they want.

I actually think Mourinho is the problem and players at the top do not want to play for him.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 27, 2019, 02:32:10 AM
Reply #61

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Think the big money deals will be strikers and full backs. Full backs are most important in todayís game. They game changes.

Think he is worth it myself. Very good player. Has all the tools to be great.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 10, 2019, 01:53:27 PM
Reply #62

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Moshiri wants to make a statement signing?

Make it Neymar mate.

July 17, 2019, 10:39:30 AM
Reply #63

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I reckon you can divide all transfer fees by 10. All the clubs are in on making it sound like the figures paid are astronomical to make it look like they pay these big prices while they keep the tv money.

Itís all an elaborate ploy to fool us.

July 28, 2019, 03:20:16 AM
Reply #64

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Arsenal have just completed signing of Pepe as well