December 07, 2019, 10:45:12 AM

Author Topic: General transfer window discussion  (Read 257381 times)

January 06, 2015, 10:53:48 PM
Read 257381 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

June 30, 2015, 12:21:12 AM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Cech to Arsenal confirmed.

Great signing for them. Genuine title contenders?

For sure.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

June 08, 2016, 08:08:02 AM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Well that confused the fuck out of me. Opened this thread on my phone and it took me to the last page I visited on it. Exactly a year ago to the day.

May 16, 2017, 07:31:38 PM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Seen a rumour that Fellaini is maybe off to Turkey.

He's 29.

29!!! Where has the time gone? I thought he was about 27 max.

February 03, 2018, 08:16:04 PM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Sterling is one of the worst finishers I've ever seen. No idea how he's got so many goals this season. Missed a bigger sitter than Niasse.

Come on City.

July 05, 2018, 01:03:21 AM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12961/11426155/real-madrid-consider-88m-bid-for-cristiano-ronaldo-from-juventus

They'd be insane not to take that. I know Ronaldo is still world class, but he's going to be on borrowed time very soon. Huge investment considering his age.

August 13, 2018, 06:55:56 PM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1028374166754545665

Good to know we're not the only ones with expensive flops. At least Bolasie didn't cost as much as him and we got a few games out of him.