November 20, 2017, 03:48:55 PM

Author Topic: TV Thread III  (Read 26464 times)

February 05, 2016, 09:09:44 PM
Reply #1335

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Only seen first one but its decent yeah,strong cast like

I started watching it half way through the first episode, and then they repeated it immediately after, but I didn't realise this and was as confused as fuck until I checked the guide.

The OJ story has never interested me, but I'm enjoying this show. Next episode is Tuesday here I think.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 05, 2016, 09:18:10 PM
Reply #1336

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I started watching it half way through the first episode, and then they repeated it immediately after, but I didn't realise this and was as confused as fuck until I checked the guide.

The OJ story has never interested me, but I'm enjoying this show. Next episode is Tuesday here I think.
Ill catch it weds then, not sure if its on sky here

Im ineterested cos I always wondered how it all played out

Simply simply lovely

February 05, 2016, 09:26:29 PM
Reply #1337

Bluedylan

Well that's a shame. Ep 9 of Jessica Jones was one of the worst, most contrived, ill thought out episodes of TV I think I've ever seen. Ludicrously bad. Can't believe it got past the writer's room.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

February 05, 2016, 09:48:32 PM
Reply #1338

Gash

Global Moderator
Doesn't have the same flow as it did though plus it was like they were filming live and the fight scenes and choreography of them have gone to fuck

Aye, that's what I was thinking as well, I was trying to remember if they'd announced a special live episode. Even the acting seemed really poor like they were just trying to remember their lines.