0 (0%)
Lukaku
1 (1.6%)
Oviedo (Sub)
0 (0%)
Mirallas (Sub)
16 (26.2%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 38087 times)

January 13, 2015, 09:33:06 PM
Reply #75

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I think tonight will be pretty emotional you know with Lukaku grieving. He is defo bagging a goal.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

January 13, 2015, 09:35:42 PM
Reply #76

The Analog Kid

He likes playing against West Ham. He'll get two tonight.

January 13, 2015, 09:52:01 PM
Reply #77

ncstate4jpc

NSNO Subscriber
I think tonight will be pretty emotional you know with Lukaku grieving. He is defo bagging a goal.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a message on his undershirt either... would be class

January 13, 2015, 09:53:11 PM
Reply #78

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Lukaku and Mirallas were close to Malanda apparently so their could be tears by bed time
Simply simply lovely

January 13, 2015, 10:04:40 PM
Reply #79

bertcocaine

I haven't got BT sports.. anyone know of any streams for the game? Think we'll beat these tonight and don't want to miss it.

Cheers in advance

There will be loads of flash links, there will also be a BT Sports Acestream feed available in high quality.
We do not know truth - we only know our opinions, and those of others

January 13, 2015, 10:10:32 PM
Reply #80

Paddockoldie

There will be loads of flash links, there will also be a BT Sports Acestream feed available in high quality.

Hi mate. Ta for that, but I must admit is sounds like Swahili to me.. How do I acquire this 'flash link'? I'm cautious about putting 'flash links' in Google.... could be some interesting results!

Cheers for any help.

January 13, 2015, 10:18:50 PM
Reply #81

bertcocaine

Hi mate. Ta for that, but I must admit is sounds like Swahili to me.. How do I acquire this 'flash link'? I'm cautious about putting 'flash links' in Google.... could be some interesting results!

Cheers for any help.

lol well Acestream is a bit of streaming software, that you preinstall on your PC (like a media player). Then you open the acestream link in the player and watch. Sometimes a little bit of setup is required to get it working perfectly, but they have feeds of Sky Sports and BT Sports, and well known streamers like BZ who stream in very high quality - it's like having HD on your TV. For the top end streams you need good internet and a decent spec PC.

Flash streams are just browser videos like you get everywhere, you'll already have flash installed so just need a list of links.

http://www.livefootballol.com/streaming/english-fa-cup/13-01-2015-west-ham-united-everton.html

has several Acestream links, and a few flash links. More should show up later on there too.

Or you can get more flash links here:

http://www.vipleague.is/sports/football.html
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 10:20:47 PM by bertcocaine »

January 13, 2015, 10:21:09 PM
Reply #82

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
i hear VIPleague.se is good for streams.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 13, 2015, 10:23:41 PM
Reply #83

bertcocaine

There is another really good one that has a big list and some surprisingly high quality flash links, but it keeps showing a malware warning in my browser at the moment so I won't post it.

There's loads of sites about in general, googling the game and 'live stream' should find whatever you need. Make sure you have an adblocker though. ;D

January 13, 2015, 10:39:51 PM
Reply #84

Shogun

Administrator
Just hope our Belgian duo don't try too hard.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 13, 2015, 10:49:52 PM
Reply #85

Everton Mint

January 13, 2015, 11:32:57 PM
Reply #86

cjohno100

after a little improvement versus man city lets see if were going to turn that corner and have a good away performance tonight, weve been pretty dire at times away and have looked like a soft touch, tonight will tell us were our season is going, onwards and upwards or down the pan.

January 14, 2015, 12:46:11 AM
Reply #87

Fynci

#EFC (to face W.Ham): Joel, Baines, Jagielka (c), Stones, Coleman, Barry, Besic, Barkley, Naismith, McGeady, Lukaku.

Eto'o not on the bench.

January 14, 2015, 12:48:22 AM
Reply #88

cjohno100

mirallas on bench again :(

January 14, 2015, 12:48:34 AM
Reply #89

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Like that team. McGeady is shite but offers width which we've been seriously lacking.

No eto'o...
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts