0 (0%)
Lukaku
1 (1.6%)
Oviedo (Sub)
0 (0%)
Mirallas (Sub)
16 (26.2%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 55483 times)

January 14, 2015, 05:11:01 AM
Reply #885

Ari

Yeah, they were pretty much allowed to do what the fuck they liked.

Amalfitano's push on Baines was a disgrace.

Horrible club, horrible players, horrible fans, horrible place, big-faced manager.

I was thinking the same about Amalfitano's push on Baines... dirty act.

Robles man of the match ...

January 14, 2015, 05:11:54 AM
Reply #886

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber

you picked a bad one to miss. "cup classic". good game to watch really. Cunt of an ending though

Yeah. If we win that, we're talking about this game for years. Really had it all.

January 14, 2015, 05:12:01 AM
Reply #887

The Analog Kid

What did calamity James say?

"Any spare change mate...?"

January 14, 2015, 05:17:34 AM
Reply #888

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Super shady antics from Adrian the horrible bastard!

Cannot believe the Ref warned Joel! That boy is a saint!

I hate West Ham the bad bunch of snides
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 14, 2015, 05:17:51 AM
Reply #889

Ari

Should we buy Mark Noble?

January 14, 2015, 05:19:07 AM
Reply #890

hill135

Super shady antics from Adrian the horrible bastard!

Cannot believe the Ref warned Joel! That boy is a saint!

I hate West Ham the bad bunch of snides

That Tomkins is one of the most embarrassing players I've ever seen.

January 14, 2015, 05:20:07 AM
Reply #891

The Analog Kid

January 14, 2015, 05:20:22 AM
Reply #892

toffee_scot

It's been the shittiest season in recent times in terms of our domestic cup runs.

But at least we have past the run of 2 fixtures per week so players nursing any injuries have more time to recover properly and Martinez can use the free week in a fortnight's time either for team bonding activities or maybe organise a friendly against another team to try out some of the fringe players and a different formation.

January 14, 2015, 05:22:27 AM
Reply #893

Evertonian in NC

I would have voted Joel if I hadn't watched the PKs.  You could argue that PKs aren't real footy and should not count in one's evaluation, but I'm a dumb American and I can't unsee 'em.

Amalfitano sure as fuck should get a retroactive red.  What a cunt, on a team that already has Kevin Nolan and Andy Carroll.  If there were any chance in a million that Karma were real or that there were really a just and merciful God, he would have missed his pen and we would be through to the 4th round.

Well, at least I now know what it feels like to feel simultaneously proud from the bottom of my heart and like someone kicked me square in the balls.

Sorry for being late, just caught up on the DVR.  Thank fuck I set it to record an hour over the scheduled end time.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

January 14, 2015, 05:23:21 AM
Reply #894

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Gutted about that. Proper fa cup tie. Robles played his best game for Everton so shame it ended like that for him, needs to work on his penalty saving, didn't really get close, but he played a stormer otherwise.

David James is a twat of the first order, I really don't know why he has such a bee in his bonnet about us, most ex reds are usually quite complimentary.

I hate games in BT Sport.

Now just win the Europa league blues.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

January 14, 2015, 05:23:41 AM
Reply #895

WeimaranerBlues

Gutted for the lads, Joel great tonight,
McGeady had a good 1st half, and looked a threat , aleast allowed Coleman to get forward, first booking for me was one of them, took it for the team due to the bad pass(cant remember who it was), stupid going in for the slide for the second,
when is Bobby going to realise Barkley cant play Left Mid, which in turns kills Baines forward runs.

Super Kev should have had a Pen , ref bottled it,
Clearly should have dealt with both Keepers in the shoot out equally, threatening Joel with 2nd Yellow was out of order when Adrian was all over Naismith,

As for David James complete cnut,

January 14, 2015, 05:24:02 AM
Reply #896

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
That Tomkins is one of the most embarrassing players I've ever seen.

Bet he's down at that sugar hut every weekend beaking it up in the bogs with Noble and Carrol then trying to blag Towie wannabes to go back to his horrible cockney sex pit playboy flat and get spit roasted by him and Amilfatano while Stewart Downing films it on his iPhone 6 plus with Aviici's latest album blurring in the background. The bad Sweat
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 14, 2015, 05:25:07 AM
Reply #897

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Would have been one for the history books had we got that one over the line.

Where's everyone standing on Joel?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 14, 2015, 05:25:08 AM
Reply #898

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

January 14, 2015, 05:25:33 AM
Reply #899

MmmblueBernard

Such a brilliant cup tie. Even if the result wasn't what we wanted.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama