0 (0%)
Lukaku
1 (1.6%)
Oviedo (Sub)
0 (0%)
Mirallas (Sub)
16 (26.2%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 50837 times)

January 12, 2015, 06:19:33 PM
Read 50837 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 14, 2015, 04:37:12 AM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Ah unlucky, most fight we have shown all season though and we can be proud of our efforts

Joel had a great game and Mirallas was superb when he came on

Don't want to dwell on the negatives and I'm not blaming him but McGeady can seriously fuck off. Tread carefully when you are on a yellow, and Id be quite happy for him to tread carefully when on a yellow at another club
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 14, 2015, 05:17:34 AM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Super shady antics from Adrian the horrible bastard!

Cannot believe the Ref warned Joel! That boy is a saint!

I hate West Ham the bad bunch of snides

January 14, 2015, 05:24:02 AM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
That Tomkins is one of the most embarrassing players I've ever seen.

Bet he's down at that sugar hut every weekend beaking it up in the bogs with Noble and Carrol then trying to blag Towie wannabes to go back to his horrible cockney sex pit playboy flat and get spit roasted by him and Amilfatano while Stewart Downing films it on his iPhone 6 plus with Aviici's latest album blurring in the background. The bad Sweat