0 (0%)
Lukaku
1 (1.6%)
Oviedo (Sub)
0 (0%)
Mirallas (Sub)
16 (26.2%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 54433 times)

January 12, 2015, 10:08:53 PM
Read 54433 times

Evertonian in NC

My cable channel guide isn't updated, and doesn't list ANY of the Tuesday FA cup ties on ANY of the FoxSports channels (FS1, FS2, FoxSoccer Plus).  There are 4 matches in the time window, so we almost certainly will have coverage of some varietal.  PROBABLY FS1, but damnit, I will be stuck at work and need to know what to record.

There is an "English pub" in downtown Raleigh, presumably I could go there after my 1:30 meeting and pray they are showing it.  They claim to show all the Prem matches every week.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

January 14, 2015, 05:22:27 AM
Reply #1

Evertonian in NC

I would have voted Joel if I hadn't watched the PKs.  You could argue that PKs aren't real footy and should not count in one's evaluation, but I'm a dumb American and I can't unsee 'em.

Amalfitano sure as fuck should get a retroactive red.  What a cunt, on a team that already has Kevin Nolan and Andy Carroll.  If there were any chance in a million that Karma were real or that there were really a just and merciful God, he would have missed his pen and we would be through to the 4th round.

Well, at least I now know what it feels like to feel simultaneously proud from the bottom of my heart and like someone kicked me square in the balls.

Sorry for being late, just caught up on the DVR.  Thank fuck I set it to record an hour over the scheduled end time.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

January 14, 2015, 05:32:10 AM
Reply #2

Evertonian in NC

I thought Joel was just being a goofy bastard.  Because he IS a goofy bastard.  The shit Adrien was pulling was proper poor sportsmanship, and not a word was said to him.

FS1 showed several slow motion replays of the Super Kev foul, and it was clear that he was in the box for the contact.  Not even close.

It was also clear that Super Kev initiated the contact, and we shouldn't have been given a free kick at all, let alone a pen.

I hate everything about West Ham, and I hope they all get the clap.

January 14, 2015, 05:34:02 AM
Reply #3

Evertonian in NC

Joel was a man possessed for 120 minutes, then acted liked he had never faced a PK before in his life.  I know it's not easy, but still...