0 (0%)
Lukaku
1 (1.6%)
Oviedo (Sub)
0 (0%)
Mirallas (Sub)
16 (26.2%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 54434 times)

January 14, 2015, 02:35:44 AM
Reply #180

itsmyprtyanimromelulukaku

not sure im happy or not, kicking towards the blues will help second half, i'd swap Mcgeady for Mirrallas especially on a yellow
"A relegation battle doesn't start until about ten games to go and by then we won't be anyway near it" Ross 14.01.15 i fuckin hope so lad

January 14, 2015, 02:35:46 AM
Reply #181

Juanito

Really think we miss a fit Piennar. Someone who can hang on to the ball for a bit in the final third, draw a foul, find a pass and link in with Baines/Barkley.  Hope we see Miralles at least in the second half.

January 14, 2015, 02:36:35 AM
Reply #182

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Could be he did Tranmere V Swansea in the cup.
Yeah it is
Simply simply lovely

January 14, 2015, 02:36:48 AM
Reply #183

itsmyprtyanimromelulukaku

Besic is going to be one hell of a player for us next season
"A relegation battle doesn't start until about ten games to go and by then we won't be anyway near it" Ross 14.01.15 i fuckin hope so lad

January 14, 2015, 02:37:20 AM
Reply #184

cjohno100

We're getting better and better every game. The only disappointment is we haven't worked the keeper better.

Best McGeady's played for us imo, looking up for it going forward and working hard defending.
hes to wasteful with his final ball for me, hes worked hard and got in some good positions but to many times doesnt create an opening

January 14, 2015, 02:37:57 AM
Reply #185

DannyR

Yeah it is
He's pretty decent from what I remember, however cos I've got BT Broadband I'm just using the web player on BT.

January 14, 2015, 02:38:27 AM
Reply #186

toffee_scot

Pretty even in the first half but at least we look more confident when playing, some of our more direct play has helped Lukaku and he's even been able to hold the ball up to let others get forward. McGeady has not done too badly either, been a real spark in attack.

Despite having a couple of efforts, it is difficult to see how we are going to break the West Ham defence down, they are pretty much one step ahead of our attackers - maybe Tomkins to have a cock-up. Meanwhile we need to keep things tight at the back, West Ham still able to get forward easily and Stones got away with his error. But Joel seems to be a more confident presence.

January 14, 2015, 02:38:56 AM
Reply #187

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
We've played ok overall.

Started bright but failed to take any control of the game. Just need to use the ball better in dangerous areas
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 14, 2015, 02:39:07 AM
Reply #188

GoodisonPk

Really think we miss a fit Piennar. Someone who can hang on to the ball for a bit in the final third, draw a foul, find a pass and link in with Baines/Barkley.  Hope we see Miralles at least in the second half.

Agree - what's happene to him?

January 14, 2015, 02:39:35 AM
Reply #189

Ross

Decent first half, still lacking in sharpness at times and could do with Barkley waking up but Jags and Stones have done well against Carroll and Robles looking comfortable and made a good save.

Mcgeady looking lively as well.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 14, 2015, 02:39:41 AM
Reply #190

Django

Much more like it there. Best 45 mins I've seen us play in ages. Just need to get ahead now. Think McGeady has been decent for once, looks like our most likely scorer.

Why do BT insist on employing utter cunts? McManaman is wearing a skull neckerchief ffs. What a twat.

January 14, 2015, 02:39:55 AM
Reply #191

Redartin

Now for the bullshit. The grass in that corner of the pitch should grow really well this summer.

January 14, 2015, 02:42:47 AM
Reply #192

toffee_scot

And to be fair the ref hasn't been bad either (touchwood) - Naismith's effort to keep the ball in play at the opposing end, I was sure that was out for a goalkick until I saw the replay.

January 14, 2015, 02:43:03 AM
Reply #193

Simon Paul

Administrator
need quicker decisions in the final third

nobody seems prepared to take responsibility after McGeady's early misses

January 14, 2015, 02:43:25 AM
Reply #194

Everton Mint

This is bang-on. We need the control & touch of the likes of Pienaar and Osman in the middle. Barkley has a LOT to learn...