0 (0%)
Lukaku
1 (1.6%)
Oviedo (Sub)
0 (0%)
Mirallas (Sub)
16 (26.2%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 52303 times)

January 12, 2015, 06:16:24 PM
Read 52303 times

Ross

Is this on the telly again?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 14, 2015, 01:09:57 AM
Reply #1

Ross

Hmmm dunno why mirallas isn't starting but decent side

That's more concerning rather than Eto'o not being in the squad.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 14, 2015, 01:26:11 AM
Reply #2

Ross

A fresh Mirallas would probably change more than McGeady would later on in the match.

If we're winning and playing well we wouldn't need to change much later on though.

January 14, 2015, 02:39:35 AM
Reply #3

Ross

Decent first half, still lacking in sharpness at times and could do with Barkley waking up but Jags and Stones have done well against Carroll and Robles looking comfortable and made a good save.

Mcgeady looking lively as well.

January 14, 2015, 03:00:03 AM
Reply #4

Ross

Noble could easily have avoided that, fuckin stupid foul though considering he's already on a yellow and Colemans there as well

January 14, 2015, 03:06:24 AM
Reply #5

Ross

These subs will be interesting

January 14, 2015, 03:14:56 AM
Reply #6

Ross

No booking for an identical foul on jags off that cunt Nolan

January 14, 2015, 03:21:51 AM
Reply #7

Ross

January 14, 2015, 03:36:31 AM
Reply #8

Ross

Showing some real charater here, Robles and Jags have been great since we went to 10 men.

January 14, 2015, 03:58:50 AM
Reply #9

Ross

Stones has looked the complete centreback at times tonight, silk and steel.

January 14, 2015, 04:10:49 AM
Reply #10

Ross

Fucking jags and Barry sleeping, piss poor from our two most experienced players

January 14, 2015, 04:17:41 AM
Reply #11

Ross

Fuck I'm lovin this

Come o you blues

January 14, 2015, 04:35:24 AM
Reply #12

Ross

Had a great game but Robles looked beaten before their keeper took that poor fucker.

January 14, 2015, 05:40:25 AM
Reply #13

Ross

Let's be fair Robles had a very good game and looked the best he's done in an Everton shirt by a country mile, but during the penalties he looked like a rabbit in the headlights and he should have been the keeper that looked unbeatable.

Theres clearly confidence issues with him but who's the goalkeeping coach who's let him retract back into his shell at the end like that?