0 (0%)
Lukaku
1 (1.6%)
Oviedo (Sub)
0 (0%)
Mirallas (Sub)
16 (26.2%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 52138 times)

January 14, 2015, 02:39:41 AM
Read 52138 times

Django

Much more like it there. Best 45 mins I've seen us play in ages. Just need to get ahead now. Think McGeady has been decent for once, looks like our most likely scorer.

Why do BT insist on employing utter cunts? McManaman is wearing a skull neckerchief ffs. What a twat.

January 14, 2015, 03:01:49 AM
Reply #1

Django

What a stupid bastard McGeady is. We were still well in the game there and he slides in like that on a yellow

January 14, 2015, 03:07:12 AM
Reply #2

Django

Song was great. WIsh we'd signed him on loan. Miles above WHU's level.
He was shite. Agree he's above there level but he was awful tonight.

January 14, 2015, 03:13:42 AM
Reply #3

Django

This has gone from a promising first half to down the shitter in 10 minutes of the second half. His subs have just made it the same as the last few weeks. Gonna be wide open now and get caught again.

Hope I'm wrong.

January 14, 2015, 03:38:22 AM
Reply #4

Django

Absolutely made up I was wrong there. Robles has been outstanding.
Going to be tough another half an hour with 10 men. Whatever happens now it's been great to see us get stuck in with 10 men and brawl back into that game.

January 14, 2015, 03:39:13 AM
Reply #5

Django

Winner plays Bristol City who have won 2-0.
Matt fucking Smith

January 14, 2015, 04:18:35 AM
Reply #6

Django

January 14, 2015, 04:46:41 AM
Reply #7

Django

This is the most gutted I've felt for ages. It always feels worse when you so clearly deserve to get something.

We were much better tonight, can't do anything once it goes to pens, but wasn't happy at all with their equaliser.

More positives than anything though.
Robles was fantastic. Hope we start to see the best of him now he's had a run. Barry was excellent, looked like his last season's self. Mirallas and Lukaku were outstanding. No one had a bad game in that second half and other than that fucking corner we defended brilliantly. Oviedo was a good addition as well, he's a very clever footballer.

I just pray to God that they take confidence from that performance.

We need better than McGeady and Barkley really needs to pull his finger out, it looked as though he didn't even bother to try as soon as he saw he was coming off. Not good enough that.

West Brom is a fucking massive game, my arse is going for it already.

January 14, 2015, 04:52:33 AM
Reply #8

Django

Jesus Christ the shite you see spouted on here. Yes McGeady was stupid to get sent off but pay attention to the game, he wasn't playing badly at all tonight, he was giving us an option out wide which despite how average he is, we do need.

And as for slating Robles for his pens - just try and take some fucking positives for once, he was great tonight and saved a pen to keep us in it. At the end of the day we missed 2 pens which is usually enough to get beat anyway, luckily the others all scored to keep the pressure on.