0 (0%)
Lukaku
1 (1.6%)
Oviedo (Sub)
0 (0%)
Mirallas (Sub)
16 (26.2%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 54185 times)

January 14, 2015, 04:38:50 AM
Reply #810

School of Science

Often thought over the years that we are fuckin cursed as a team, that bastard proves it, Robles excellent tonight unlucky son.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 14, 2015, 04:39:08 AM
Reply #811

Thornton_19

Very very proud of all the lads there. Played so well when we went down to 10 men. Sadly McGeady has honestly cost us this match by having no brain.

January 14, 2015, 04:39:12 AM
Reply #812

indiantoffee1975

The performance was much more better after Mirallas and Oviedo came on, I want them to start against WBA. Barkley needs to be benched. Lets get our league form back and start climbing up that table. Just need to stay clear of the bottom. I'd rather we prioritise the league than Europe League. Well done lads.

January 14, 2015, 04:39:15 AM
Reply #813

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking gutted. We didn't deserve that. Very proud of the team tonight. God help any of the doomsayers if they come on and slag the team off tonight
i've just noticed They are login in now. Time to say godnight and Well played boys

January 14, 2015, 04:39:16 AM
Reply #814

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
McGeady needs to be cast out, never felt this much resentment towards an Everton player in all my life, he is stinking the gaff out at the minute.
I don't rate him but he was arguably our best player first half. It's easy to have a go after that.
Simply simply lovely

January 14, 2015, 04:39:23 AM
Reply #815

Sprooly

Joel was probably our best tonight, but I can't say I have too much confidence in him stopping penalties, he dives before they shoot everytime

January 14, 2015, 04:39:28 AM
Reply #816

Cozzie

Christ can we please just have a positive for once this season?

When is McCarthy back?

January 14, 2015, 04:39:47 AM
Reply #817

chang

Dived the same way every fucking time.
Feel for Robles, mom tonight

Not a criticism, because the guy kept us in it many times tonight, but lunge forward and fall to his right, just about everytime except the one he saved.....

Both keepers were 3 - 4 yards off their lines for all the pens

January 14, 2015, 04:40:06 AM
Reply #818

sam of the south

Did you see the way that arrogant fucker Adrian threw his gloves off behind him AS he was taking his run up for the penalty.

The gamesmanship he was allowed to get away with in that whole shoot-out was just like the Dutch keeper in the World Cup.

All we can hope, is that this really forges a siege mentally in the dressing room, that really makes us step up(manager especially), make the top six, and win the Europa League.

This feels like the Ashley Young game against Villa.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

January 14, 2015, 04:40:20 AM
Reply #819

toffee_scot

Anyway, despite not going through, once again we showed immense character despite being down to 10 men and playing away to one of the surprise teams of the season.

Let's hope the players can take heart in that performance and smash West Brom in the next game.

January 14, 2015, 04:40:26 AM
Reply #820

DannyR

McGeady needs to be cast out, never felt this much resentment towards an Everton player in all my life, he is stinking the gaff out at the minute.
Best player in the first half by a mile!

January 14, 2015, 04:40:35 AM
Reply #821

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Not a criticism, because the guy kept us in it many times tonight, but lunge forward and fall to his right, just about everytime except the one he saved.....

Both keepers were 3 - 4 yards off their lines for all the pens
Sorry Chang I was on about their keeper. He went the same way every single time without fail
Simply simply lovely

January 14, 2015, 04:40:42 AM
Reply #822

Optimistic Blue

Getting all the bad luck out of our systems before we start our magnificent Europa league run to victory lids x
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

January 14, 2015, 04:41:18 AM
Reply #823

Shogun

Administrator
Only one player let us down today but not to dwell on the negatives.

Superb performance from the ten that stayed out there. Let's not forget that Joel wasn't the only one to miss a penalty and let's throw our all into the Europa League.

January 14, 2015, 04:41:41 AM
Reply #824

Cozzie

It is honestly at times like this I wish I didn't follow football at all, feel fucking terrible.

What a warrior like performance with 10 men, i'll take the positives but shit we should be through there.