4 (6.3%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Oviedo (Sub)
0 (0%)
Kone (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: Everton v West Brom  (Read 27244 times)

January 17, 2015, 07:30:31 PM
Reply #15

TheTone

mahoosive game this

pulis will have these well drilled, sitting back, hitting us on the break, same shite with his teams

we need to throw the kitchen sink at these right from the off, play direct and get naisy and ross close to rom, play as if theres only ten minutes left from the first whistle, hopefully nick an early goal and draw these fuckers out

January 17, 2015, 08:06:19 PM
Reply #16

Juanito

Game only opens up if west brom are chasing the game. At nil nil or heaven forbid one nil down pulis will squeeze the life out of the game.

I hope not.  Think with the way he is playing at the moment, I could see him having more impact after an hour when legs are a bit tired. If it is 0-0, he could come on for Besic, rather than a forward.  Just dont want to see him or Nais out wide.  For all of Naismith's workrate, I would say he deserves a start in his preferred role rather than Barkley at the moment.

January 17, 2015, 10:08:05 PM
Reply #17

School of Science

We need to win this game convincingly, I cant even contemplate us losing it, for if we do, then I will accept, that we are fully embroiled in a relegation battle. That is not good enough  for a team with the depth of talent we possess.
Please Everton batter these on Monday and lets put those horrible thoughts behind us.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 17, 2015, 10:28:40 PM
Reply #18

blob

yeah, i hereby continue the 'must win' theme. can't contemplate any other result...

bottom 3 have all lost today, which helps a bit.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 10:57:08 PM by blob »

January 17, 2015, 11:07:19 PM
Reply #19

bacon sarnie

Must win to shave 3 off the 30 point lead Chelsea have somehow accumulated.

January 17, 2015, 11:30:28 PM
Reply #20

toffee_scot

Pressure's really on for us now especially as Crystal Palace have leapfrogged us, that's right, Crystal fucking Palace.

January 17, 2015, 11:46:07 PM
Reply #21

Shogun

Administrator
I'm still not looking down like, we'll be midtable for the whole season.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 18, 2015, 02:47:30 AM
Reply #22

Alanvideo

Pressure's really on for us now especially as Crystal Palace have leapfrogged us, that's right, Crystal fucking Palace.
...........I know it's hard to take but Crystal fucking Palace ,even without the mercurial Pardew,beat us 3-2 at Goodison this season. :headbang:
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 18, 2015, 05:06:49 AM
Reply #23

American Evertonian

Shouldn't we just come right out and smash these?  They're cute little birds, FFS.

Typically when that is what clearly should happen we end up losing 2-0
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

January 18, 2015, 05:07:57 AM
Reply #24

American Evertonian

yeah, i hereby continue the 'must win' theme. can't contemplate any other result...

bottom 3 have all lost today, which helps a bit.

My God how we have fallen :titanic:

January 18, 2015, 05:24:15 AM
Reply #25

Shogun

Administrator
Go 2 points behind Newcastle who are in 11th with a win. Time to start closing the gap to teams above one step at a time.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 05:24:33 AM by Shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 18, 2015, 06:29:25 AM
Reply #26

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We have to beat fucking WBA.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

January 18, 2015, 06:42:36 AM
Reply #27

American Evertonian

We have to beat fucking WBA.

1 win in our last 12 total matches. I still have a hard time wrapping my mind around that after having typed that.

January 18, 2015, 06:43:51 AM
Reply #28

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
1 win in our last 12 total matches. I still have a hard time wrapping my mind around that after having typed that.

It's an incredible stat.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

January 18, 2015, 07:05:27 AM
Reply #29

American Evertonian

It's an incredible stat.

Unfortunately not the good kind. Not trying to stir up controversy, but how many teams in the EPL do you think would still continue with their current manager with that stretch of games (only win against QPR)?

I think that number has to be less than 5, right?