October 22, 2019, 08:27:35 PM

Author Topic: "Always the victims"  (Read 12464 times)

February 03, 2015, 04:21:52 AM
Reply #15

Gash

Global Moderator
Yeah it ultimately lead to his ban didn't it? Honestly mate the few decent reds I know realise it's not hillsbrough related and can be linked to numerous incidents over the years. Unfortunately the majority of them seem hell bent on tying it to hillsbrough, especially since the findings a couple of years ago. They are desperate for the world to be against them it seems.

Yeah he proper went off on one, very stereotypical behaviour. He's back on now just doesn't post which is a pity as in general he seemed alright but showed his true colours that day and kind of summed up the whole "always the victims" thing. Nothing to do with Hillsborough but always taking on the world, swimming against the tide, various conspiracies against players, referees against them, authorities against them and general "poor us" attitude.

It never has been about Hillsborough and given the support and the club have shown them it's a disgrace to suggest it is especially as many Evertonians were directly affected by is as well. Just like they have a minority Munich singers I dare say we'll have the odd idiot that says things about Hillsborough but all clubs have their arseholes but the majority have been nothing less than respectful and supportive.

February 03, 2015, 04:22:21 AM
Reply #16

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Yet it's stupid cunts like that who'd be the first to vilify blues. Goodison will be nasty on Saturday i reckon.
Its gonna be vile mate, no wonder the police are bricking it
Simply simply lovely

February 03, 2015, 04:23:30 AM
Reply #17

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Its gonna be vile mate, no wonder the police are bricking it

Our kid wants to get the county for 1 btw...you may have to carry me to the ground!
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

February 03, 2015, 04:25:01 AM
Reply #18

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Our kid wants to get the county for 1 btw...you may have to carry me to the ground!
Ha ha fucking hell lad, you wont even see the game!
Simply simply lovely

February 03, 2015, 04:26:57 AM
Reply #19

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Ha ha fucking hell lad, you wont even see the game!

Probably not a bad thing!

February 03, 2015, 04:24:34 PM
Reply #20

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
always taking on the world, swimming against the tide, various conspiracies against players, referees against them, authorities against them and general "poor us" attitude.

Don't forget the media. You know, the media that is stuffed to the gills with kopites but who are somehow always conspiring against them. (And poor Luis.)
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

February 03, 2015, 06:45:55 PM
Reply #21

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
you seen the new adidas advert? Fucking terrible "there will be haters" just shows kids that Suarez is a poor hated figure who has done nothing wrong apart from being good and we are all jealous of him. Poor little victim!

Pathetic really.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNiGSf2Sy30
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

February 03, 2015, 07:02:43 PM
Reply #22

Django

Came across this yesterday on twitter which was posted on 'westhamtillidie.com':

Yesterday’s performance at Liverpool was dismal, but the performance of some of our fans was even worse. I was shocked at the levels of racist chanting before the match in the bar beneath away supporters stand and was equally appalled at the baiting of Liverpool fans over the Hillsborough and Heysel disasters. To top it all off I witnessed one of our fans calling Joey O’Brien a square head and urging him to xxxx off back to potato land.

Hahahahahaha  lolol  lolol  lolol  lolol
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 07:03:06 PM by Django »

February 03, 2015, 07:27:02 PM
Reply #23

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber

Hahahahahaha  lolol  lolol  lolol  lolol

I know, wonder if he told the teacher!

February 05, 2015, 05:40:57 AM
Reply #24

Shogun

Administrator
I think it probably does include Hillsborough when the mancs sing it but I think it's pretty much common sense that when we sing it, this sort of shit is on our mind:

February 05, 2015, 08:28:19 PM
Reply #25

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Tony Barrett announces everton will unveil a plack for the jft 96

First reply

Simply simply lovely

February 05, 2015, 11:19:30 PM
Reply #26

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Tony Barrett announces everton will unveil a plack for the jft 96

First reply

Perfect example. In other words you can't say anything bad about liverpool fc because of Hillsborough. Fuck off.

February 06, 2015, 08:51:34 PM
Reply #27

Django

I must admit I find it hard to feel sorry for them when they behave the way they do towards us.

We did that tribute against Newcastle, with the two kids on the pitch. They respond by throwing Tesco bags filled with human excrement at our fans in the Anfield derby. They're a classy bunch.

February 06, 2015, 09:02:01 PM
Reply #28

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Hope Susan trips over and bites her tongue. Stupid bitch.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

February 06, 2015, 10:35:53 PM
Reply #29

sirblue57

can't even spell, that should be a "t" not an "r"
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.