October 22, 2019, 07:00:45 PM

Author Topic: "Always the victims"  (Read 12462 times)

February 09, 2015, 06:36:02 PM
Reply #30

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
@AWT1892: The Hillsborough plaque at Goodison is pointless if the twats are gonna Sing "always the victims" just after its fucking revealed

@lfc5times1969: 2 faced cunts do a plaque an then still sing "always the victims" an "murderers" Nah doesn't sit right wid me that they can fuck off #EFC

@JohnConnor_LFC: Everton fans singing always the victims. Horrible bitter scum meffy twats. Dunno how many umbro trackies ive seen in that crowd today

I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

February 09, 2015, 06:37:05 PM
Reply #31

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
@AWT1892: The Hillsborough plaque at Goodison is pointless if the twats are gonna Sing "always the victims" just after its fucking revealed

@lfc5times1969: 2 faced cunts do a plaque an then still sing "always the victims" an "murderers" Nah doesn't sit right wid me that they can fuck off #EFC

@JohnConnor_LFC: Everton fans singing always the victims. Horrible bitter scum meffy twats. Dunno how many umbro trackies ive seen in that crowd today

Ha ha I love the last one
Simply simply lovely

February 09, 2015, 06:45:26 PM
Reply #32

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Ha ha I love the last one

Completely lost on him that umbro is our kit manufacturer!

February 09, 2015, 06:50:08 PM
Reply #33

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Completely lost on him that umbro is our kit manufacturer!
I know and I've never ever seen anyone in an umbro trakcie yet Liverpool fans always look like the club shop has been sick on them!!!
Simply simply lovely

February 09, 2015, 06:53:21 PM
Reply #34

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
I know and I've never ever seen anyone in an umbro trakcie yet Liverpool fans always look like the club shop has been sick on them!!!

Aye the club shop from the 96/97 season. They all seem to love them dalglish coats too, their complete lack of self awareness always amazes me.

February 09, 2015, 07:04:35 PM
Reply #35

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Aye the club shop from the 96/97 season. They all seem to love them dalglish coats too, their complete lack of self awareness always amazes me.
They never fail to amaze me, thats why I love them so!

Not had a decent conversation with one of them yet about the derby, not one.
Simply simply lovely

February 16, 2015, 07:10:51 PM
Reply #36

BigWoodenSpoon

The fact that Shogun reckons when United fans sing it, it probably is in reference to Hillsborough, tells you all you need to know about that song.

Which was basically my argument about that song before I got banned. In other words, if it can be misconstrued then don't bother singing it.

On the subject of me getting banned last year.  I loved the fact that I was banned till just before the derby on the 28th Jan, but then it was extended until a week or so after the match because we twatted you's 4-0.  Great game that!

February 16, 2015, 07:36:52 PM
Reply #37

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
The fact that Shogun reckons when United fans sing it, it probably is in reference to Hillsborough, tells you all you need to know about that song.

Which was basically my argument about that song before I got banned. In other words, if it can be misconstrued then don't bother singing it.

On the subject of me getting banned last year.  I loved the fact that I was banned till just before the derby on the 28th Jan, but then it was extended until a week or so after the match because we twatted you's 4-0.  Great game that!

Ah BWS, how I've missed you.

Frankly I couldn't give a flying fuck what utd or anyone else mean when they sing it (other than those who mock the disaster need a good hiding)...when we sing it, it's NOT in relation to hillsbrough. What your fans like to imply is that IT IS in relation to hillsbrough when sung by us, even the murderers chant is about hillsborough now according to the whoppers that follow your club.

The vast vast majority of evertonians have been supportive over the years reference hillsborough, after all it effected the whole city and red & blue families alike. So I'm sure you would understand that accusing evertonians of mocking the disaster when the song could relate to countless incidents is very hard to take. If people are interpreting it that way then that's their problem...some kopites almost appear to be desperate for it to be reference to hillsborough so they can play the victims card.

One thing I did notice at the derby was when it was sung your end just laughed it off as they've always done. No mad outrage or reactions which says to me atleast most of your match going following aren't utter beuts who twist everything around to be anti-hillsborough. Far cry from the social media, internet and pub brigade which make up the vast majority of your fanbase.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 07:37:57 PM by Eddie »

February 16, 2015, 07:37:04 PM
Reply #38

Simon Paul

Administrator

We didn't actually ban you, you know

February 16, 2015, 07:40:15 PM
Reply #39

Gash

Global Moderator

As far as I can see and remember there was no set timescale put on your ban so I don't recall it being extended for any reason. There isn't a reactivation date that can be added at the beginning to automatically lift it so the ban would have just been left to run until one of us lifted it.

You're welcome to use the site but if after 13 months and reading your first post in that time you're sole purpose is to start shit stirring then you'll be banned again.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 07:41:33 PM by Gash »

February 16, 2015, 08:02:13 PM
Reply #40

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

The utd thing and yous lot is a totally seperate issue to us tho. Your lot mocked man u for years over Munich. Man U saw hillsboro as a way to get back at you. Its tit for tat, disrespectful nasty tit for tat.

We sing it cos for some unknown reason you think the entire world is against you. Your club and players do awful things yet you never ever hold your hands up and say "you know what, that was wrong" you just think everyone is against you and somehow you actually believe that to be true, thats the bit that gets me more than anything.

Anyway, welcome back
Simply simply lovely

February 18, 2015, 02:23:29 AM
Reply #41

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Ah welcome back BWS. Missed having our resident shit-stirring kopite around
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

February 18, 2015, 07:05:42 PM
Reply #42

Toddacelli

The irony is incredible.

The song is about playing the victim card when it's not relevant.

So they take the song as about something it isn't about - just so they can use that to play the victim card!

And THEN... can't see why it is sung????

Makes my head go round in circles that does!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

February 18, 2015, 07:09:07 PM
Reply #43

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
The irony is incredible.

The song is about playing the victim card when it's not relevant.

So they take the song as about something it isn't about - just so they can use that to play the victim card!

And THEN... can't see why it is sung????

Makes my head go round in circles that does!

They live on a different planet them lot mate, completely devoid of self awareness. Short memories when it suits them etc.

February 18, 2015, 07:25:41 PM
Reply #44

Toddacelli

They live on a different planet them lot mate, completely devoid of self awareness. Short memories when it suits them etc.

I also suspect that there is a new, younger generation who are just plain ignorant of the facts. For example, if some cockney teenager in a Suarez shirt trotted it out, I'd ignore him and think he was a twat. But if a scouser over 40 came out with it - I'd probably be shocked.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates