October 16, 2019, 06:47:37 PM

Author Topic: "Always the victims"  (Read 12394 times)

February 19, 2015, 04:01:25 AM
Reply #60

Gash

Global Moderator
As for me not being banned Si - you're saying I wasn't, but then in the next post Gash said I was!  Weird!!!  Anyway, I tried to log in and it wouldn't let me.  It then notified me of when I'd be able to log back on (which was just before the derby) and then it was extended, obviously because the people who banned me thought I'd be unbearble, which was understandable given the result, even though I've never come on and been that type of person after the derby.

Banned, suspended, blocked from posting call what you like the wording is irrelevant, the point being no extension was put on your ban/suspension/block from posting. Having checked, we can set the ban to a certain amount of days which is and would have automatically lifted after the set amount of days so please don't flatter yourself to think that as the date got close one of us was suddenly arsed enough about you to change that date just because there was a derby coming up, your ban expired two or three days after the game which is the one month after you're ban/suspension etc etc. It's not really something I can be arsed arguing about but I can assure the date wasn't changed.

February 19, 2015, 04:05:05 AM
Reply #61

Thornton_19

Banned, suspended, blocked from posting call what you like the wording is irrelevant, the point being no extension was put on your ban/suspension/block from posting. Having checked, we can set the ban to a certain amount of days which is and would have automatically lifted after the set amount of days so please don't flatter yourself to think that as the date got close one of us was suddenly arsed enough about you to change that date just because there was a derby coming up, your ban expired two or three days after the game which is the one month after you're ban/suspension etc etc. It's not really something I can be arsed arguing about but I can assure the date wasn't changed.

Hes just acting a victim Gash leave him be.

February 19, 2015, 04:06:24 AM
Reply #62

BigWoodenSpoon

What do you mean mate...suarez was innocent, evra's a liar, a liverpool legend would never do anything like that.  :whistle:

Has this really just come from the person who has just posted "the media or any know nothing beut on Twitter isn't going to TELL me what I mean when I say things".  Oh the irony!

February 19, 2015, 04:06:38 AM
Reply #63

Gash

Global Moderator
Hes just acting a victim Gash leave him be.

It's ironic isn't it.

February 19, 2015, 04:08:03 AM
Reply #64

Thornton_19

It's ironic isn't it.

To the extent were i don't know if he is a genius or maniac.

February 19, 2015, 04:14:49 AM
Reply #65

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I never said that.
You kinda did.
I'm not gonna get into it again with you over this but for me and every everton fan I know it's got nothing to do with Hillsborough, that disaster genuinely brings me to my knees more or less every time I think of it, its about everything else.

Suarez in particular was fucking laughable, from the defence to the white (I mean the pr man there should be shot) t-shirts in his defence.... What other club would do that?

Yous don't see that tho, yous just back it and think the worlds against you and its a conspiracy to stop you being good again.

90 percent of my mates are reds and none of them believe the victims shout is about hboro, they are realistic and appreciate what its really about. Thank god for that
Simply simply lovely

February 19, 2015, 04:19:10 AM
Reply #66

BigWoodenSpoon

Well, I'm saying it as I remember it, and I tried to sign-in after the ban was over and couldn't.

February 19, 2015, 04:22:15 AM
Reply #67

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Has this really just come from the person who has just posted "the media or any know nothing beut on Twitter isn't going to TELL me what I mean when I say things".  Oh the irony!

Yes, it's the kind of shit your fans were spouting during the joint media-fa vendetta against liverpool and poor innocent luis.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

February 19, 2015, 04:22:41 AM
Reply #68

BigWoodenSpoon

You kinda did.
I'm not gonna get into it again with you over this but for me and every everton fan I know it's got nothing to do with Hillsborough, that disaster genuinely brings me to my knees more or less every time I think of it, its about everything else.

Suarez in particular was fucking laughable, from the defence to the white (I mean the pr man there should be shot) t-shirts in his defence.... What other club would do that?

Yous don't see that tho, yous just back it and think the worlds against you and its a conspiracy to stop you being good again.

90 percent of my mates are reds and none of them believe the victims shout is about hboro, they are realistic and appreciate what its really about. Thank god for that

Show me where I "kinda did" say it?

And what has Suarez got to do with all this by the way.  Not just you Jimmywhack, but other posts from other people.  Lets keep it on topic hey, or shall I mention the racist abuse coming from the Everton family enclosure that a friend of mine sons have had to hear?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 04:23:42 AM by BigWoodenSpoon »

February 19, 2015, 04:24:21 AM
Reply #69

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Just ban him again
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

February 19, 2015, 04:25:04 AM
Reply #70

Gash

Global Moderator

Well, I'm saying it as I remember it, and I tried to sign-in after the ban was over and couldn't.

You're giving yourself far too much credit if you believe that to be the case, but I wouldn't like to think you're calling me a liar. As you've said yourself, it's not like you'd come on the site and gloat in the past so there'd be no reason to believe it on that occasion either, especially as it wouldn't be the cleverest thing to do on your return.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 04:26:33 AM by Gash »

February 19, 2015, 04:28:03 AM
Reply #71

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Show me where I "kinda did" say it?

And what has Suarez got to do with all this by the way.  Not just you Jimmywhack, but other posts from other people.  Lets keep it on topic hey, or shall I mention the racist abuse coming from the Everton family enclosure that a friends sons of mine have had to hear?

That's the whole point BWS. The song IS about suarez and the 'innocent' campaign for him, as well as numerous other things. So it's very much on topic.

Racist abuse!? Is that the same type of racist abuse the kop dished out to the Oldham player before instantly going on to chant "luis Suarez" (even though he wasn't even in the squad) when the player confronted your fans? Funnily it was in the midst of Suarez's racist abuse debacle...strange how the kop would chant that isn't it.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 04:30:05 AM by Eddie »
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

February 19, 2015, 04:28:24 AM
Reply #72

BigWoodenSpoon

Just ban him again

You finished with that courgette yet Liz??? ;-)

February 19, 2015, 04:30:05 AM
Reply #73

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

All I'm saying is that the media have made up their minds that the song is in reference to Hillsborough (rightly or wrongly...personally I do believe it is about Hillsborough), so if you choose to sing it then prepare for the shit slinging that'll come your way from the media (or anyone else for that matter).

Also, I don't doubt we have racist fans, I'm not proud of that, nor would I hope Liverpool fans would be

If you don't get the suarez thing whilst arguing about the always the victims song then wow.

Simply simply lovely

February 19, 2015, 04:33:58 AM
Reply #74

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
You finished with that courgette yet Liz??? ;-)

Yeah thanks.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!