0 (0%)
Lennon (Sub)
1 (2.3%)
Naismith (Sub)
0 (0%)
Gibson (Sub)
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 22735 times)

February 28, 2015, 02:47:12 PM
Reply #15

Paddockoldie

Ha ha.. D'yer know what. As soon as i posted it i thought "I hope it was Marsellies" my problem is i never watch or pay much attention to football unless it's Everton, but i knew it was an 'M' team..

February 28, 2015, 05:18:35 PM
Reply #16

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I dreamt that I just switched onto the game, and big Rom scored from the half way line. Except the opposition then changed to being Chelsea. And then big Rom started running around cheering, and seemed to have a woman's wig on. Next he had make up on. I don't understand what that dream was about.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 28, 2015, 05:24:36 PM
Reply #17

Bluedylan

I dreamt that I just switched onto the game, and big Rom scored from the half way line. Except the opposition then changed to being Chelsea. And then big Rom started running around cheering, and seemed to have a woman's wig on. Next he had make up on. I don't understand what that dream was about.

Dr. Melfi would have a field day with you, blarg.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

February 28, 2015, 05:27:16 PM
Reply #18

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It was a really good goal though.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 28, 2015, 05:46:00 PM
Reply #19

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Was he is blue and black or white and gold tho?

Simply simply lovely

February 28, 2015, 06:18:29 PM
Reply #20

Tinga

I think you might like black trannies but I'm not a professional.

February 28, 2015, 06:23:20 PM
Reply #21

blob

are we on the box tomorrow?

just checked. no.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 06:24:21 PM by blob »

February 28, 2015, 06:32:44 PM
Reply #22

Ross

are we on the box tomorrow?

just checked. no.

Yeah BT blob.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 28, 2015, 06:36:23 PM
Reply #23

blob

« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 06:39:32 PM by blob »

February 28, 2015, 06:54:05 PM
Reply #24

Evertonian in NC

Match on NBCSN for me, blarg, and everyone else watching from the frigid US.

The Shite getting hammered by City will make a fine breakfast appetizer.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 28, 2015, 07:07:17 PM
Reply #25

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I think you might like black trannies but I'm not a professional.

So you don't have any links then?

Match on NBCSN for me, blarg, and everyone else watching from the frigid US.

The Shite getting hammered by City will make a fine breakfast appetizer.

I cancelled an appointment for this. I may regret that decision, but....
- Walt Disney

February 28, 2015, 09:54:50 PM
Reply #26

Alanvideo

Vital we get at least a point here ,results today aren't doing us any favours. We could be 16th by tonight ffs
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 28, 2015, 09:56:05 PM
Reply #27

Shogun

Administrator
Vital we get at least a point here ,results today aren't doing us any favours. We could be 16th by tonight ffs

Results are going for us. Palace and West Brom (and Everton but I'll get moaned at) were never going to get relagated.

As long as Burnley and Villa don't win then there's no need for panic.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 28, 2015, 11:11:35 PM
Reply #28

Alanvideo

Results are going for us. Palace and West Brom (and Everton but I'll get moaned at) were never going to get relagated.

As long as Burnley and Villa don't win then there's no need for panic.
..........I notice you don't mention the bottom club. If you were at Goodison last week you'll know how close we were to losing to Leicester at the death. We're too close to the drop zone is what I'm saying. I hope we don't need to beat Spurs on the last day with the Europa final 3 days later.
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 01, 2015, 09:45:49 AM
Reply #29

Alfie Noakes

Fuck the Arse. Everton will probably lose but we won't go down. COYB  ;D