October 22, 2018, 05:04:32 AM

Author Topic: Stoke City v Everton  (Read 35381 times)

March 03, 2015, 06:43:04 PM
Read 35381 times

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Awful reading, that 17 point drop off compared to this point last season.

Can't be many others in recent history who have seen such a significant decline. United last season aside, I'm struggling to think of anyone else for whom the swing would be so big.

March 05, 2015, 02:19:09 AM
Reply #1

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Nice header tho.

March 05, 2015, 02:24:26 AM
Reply #2

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
It looks like Martinez has told them to try get the ball forward quicker in this game. However with 3 DMs we don't have the set up to break in numbers.  So everything we do looks disjointed and we can't even keep hold of the ball.

We are shite.

March 05, 2015, 02:35:22 AM
Reply #3

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
The laws of the 50:50 just don't apply to Lukaku, do they.

March 05, 2015, 02:48:57 AM
Reply #4

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
He wont come off though will he.

It will be a like for like swap.

It is almost as though he is hoping it works now.

How on earth you can go an entire campaign and not even remotely try to tinker or change even the slightest of things is beyond me.

He has to go.

I don't think it's true that he hasn't tried to tinker things. Today he's trying to play a quicker game, and it's first time he's played Gibson with Barry and McCarthy (I think). Sometimes I wonder if he doesn't come on here and read what people suggest.

Problem is, I don't think he has any idea how to effectively implement these ideas. I think he only really knows how to manage 'his' way, and just doesn't have the experience or knowledge to do things differently, properly.

Reality is we don't have the luxury of being his personal development experience. If we lose today, we're genuinely on the cusp of a proper relegation battle. It's simply unacceptable that this group of players are producing such ineffective dross, every game.

It's time for Roberto to go.

March 05, 2015, 02:51:02 AM
Reply #5

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Yup. I'm streaming from their site (US can stream all games through there) and they do that in every half-time. If you are at home you can tune into their channel and they show highlights from every match.

Hey mate I'm using the NBC app (via VPN and a US friends cable log in) - it's not great though, freezes and a bit jumpy. It was like that when I used it in the US too.

Any recommendations for browsers or how to otherwise make it better? Feels like NBC shouldn't be producing something so shoddy.

March 05, 2015, 03:03:27 AM
Reply #6

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
How about we all chip in and get Moyesy some flowers and a big 'We're Sorry' card?

March 05, 2015, 03:10:29 AM
Reply #7

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber

Id stick Barkley on. Hes due a good performance or is that just wishful thinking

Never really worked as an impact sub in the past.

March 05, 2015, 03:25:58 AM
Reply #8

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Wish we could play Everton this season. We could use the guaranteed 3 points.

March 05, 2015, 03:26:31 AM
Reply #9

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber

Should have done this change 82 mins back

Fixed.

March 05, 2015, 03:32:06 AM
Reply #10

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber

Just came in missed the game, became a granddad tonight  ;D How have we played ?

Turn the internet off for the evening. Don't ruin a lovely moment.