November 21, 2017, 01:30:06 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Dynamo Kyiv  (Read 21013 times)

March 11, 2015, 05:48:53 AM
Reply #15

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Saying Atsu has ebola?  Because he is African?  I am wondering why you made this comment.
It was a piss poor comment about a man who is ill and just been to Africa.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 05:50:05 AM by Jimmywhack »

Simply simply lovely

March 11, 2015, 06:26:26 AM
Reply #16

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
That teams one player from the team that finished fifth last year :)

doesnt look great though really, i think its the naismith, osman, barry bit. But in real life they are decent!
I have to return some videotapes.

March 11, 2015, 06:42:08 AM
Reply #17

Evertonian in NC

It's Thursday, the fuckers from Kyiv or however they like it spelled now don't have a chance.  THURSDAY IS OUR DAY.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

March 11, 2015, 06:46:27 AM
Reply #18

Optimistic Blue

Kyiv are a bunch of fucking knobheads who cant win in england

3-0 to us, Lukaku getting a couple and job done
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

March 11, 2015, 07:02:48 AM
Reply #19

Bluedylan

The Prem is a marriage that has gone stale and turgid. We've said everything we've got to say and the sex is the same, once a week, same positions, same routine.

The Europa League is our filthy little bit on the side. Breathless, unpredictable and exciting.

This week it's Dynamo Kiev's turn to get fucked all over the place.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

March 11, 2015, 07:36:21 AM
Reply #20

Thornton_19

I just want this game to put us in a position were the tie is over before the trip to Ukraine, be it us out or us comfortably through. Too many tough Prem games to be having to go to Ukraine and win.

Still want us to go through but if we go out because of two tough competitive legs, it will be so detrimental to our end of season form i bet.

March 11, 2015, 07:37:27 AM
Reply #21

Shogun

Administrator
doesnt look great though really, i think its the naismith, osman, barry bit. But in real life they are decent!

I'm desperately hoping Osman will add some balance.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 11, 2015, 08:00:57 AM
Reply #22

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I'm desperately hoping Osman will add some balance.

And the link up play
I have to return some videotapes.

March 11, 2015, 09:39:53 AM
Reply #23

bluenuck

The Prem is a marriage that has gone stale and turgid. We've said everything we've got to say and the sex is the same, once a week, same positions, same routine.

The Europa League is our filthy little bit on the side. Breathless, unpredictable and exciting.

I've been on here for a few months, and this is the best post I've ever seen.

Perfectly put.

March 11, 2015, 10:25:12 AM
Reply #24

American Evertonian

Honestly think if we are to advance we need to win by at least a two goal margin.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

March 11, 2015, 02:38:39 PM
Reply #25

TSGun

I keep wanting to add something to this thread but that's such a good metaphor it's rendered me speechless.

The missus is in for a surprise tonight though.

March 11, 2015, 03:00:15 PM
Reply #26

Sprooly

Seems like it is going to be a pretty small crowd which is a shame, but I am confident of getting through this tie and having a very big home crowd for the next round! would love to have more scenes like the Arteta goal vs fiorentina when the camera was all over the place cos the stadium seemed to be rocking!

Gonna tip 2-0 Lukaku and Coleman to score

« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 03:03:58 PM by Sprooly »

March 11, 2015, 03:00:40 PM
Reply #27

Macca77

Still plenty of tickets left for this game, was expecting a decent attendance but suppose you cant blame fans for not wanting to pay to watch the shite we've been playing

March 11, 2015, 03:14:58 PM
Reply #28

TSGun

Seems like it is going to be a pretty small crowd which is a shame, but I am confident of getting through this tie and having a very big home crowd for the next round! would love to have more scenes like the Arteta goal vs fiorentina when the camera was all over the place cos the stadium seemed to be rocking!

Gonna tip 2-0 Lukaku and Coleman to score

This is where being an international supporter really disappoints...I'd be there, and perform any task to achieve it.

The Arteta goal, the whole game actually, still sends shivers down the vertebrae. Great memories.

March 11, 2015, 03:34:52 PM
Reply #29

bluestevie

Any scoreline will do tomorrow as long as we keep them out which won't be easy now Yarmolenko has been giving the all clear to play
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson