November 18, 2017, 10:01:34 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Dynamo Kyiv  (Read 20946 times)

March 11, 2015, 03:47:16 PM
Reply #30

Rodenplav64

Still plenty of tickets left for this game, was expecting a decent attendance but suppose you cant blame fans for not wanting to pay to watch the shite we've been playing

Probably better off watching this and sitting out the Newcastle game in some wilderness .
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 03:47:51 PM by Rodenplav64 »

March 11, 2015, 03:53:22 PM
Reply #31

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The Prem is a marriage that has gone stale and turgid. We've said everything we've got to say and the sex is the same, once a week, same positions, same routine.

The Europa League is our filthy little bit on the side. Breathless, unpredictable and exciting.

This week it's Dynamo Kiev's turn to get fucked all over the place.

is it wrong that this gave me a chubby?

and also, a craving for a chicken kiev?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 11, 2015, 04:06:41 PM
Reply #32

TheTone

penultimate game for bobby this, I predict he'll be gone at this stage next week

March 11, 2015, 04:15:15 PM
Reply #33

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
penultimate game for bobby this, I predict he'll be gone at this stage next week

Unless we lose 5 0 I would imagine he will get the away leg

Simply simply lovely

March 11, 2015, 04:47:48 PM
Reply #34

fez91

Really looking forward to this, think we'll win but don't expect to keep a clean sheet unfortunately - maybe 2-1 or 3-1. Tough to predict a team but with Barry suspended for the next 2 league games I imagine he will start. Would be good to have Osman back in the team too.

March 11, 2015, 05:18:49 PM
Reply #35

RB1878

Seeing as I'm now refusing to go to Premier League games, I'm looking forward to this.

March 11, 2015, 05:25:28 PM
Reply #36

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Unless we lose 5 0 I would imagine he will get the away leg

odd predicament he's in. Clearly turning around our league form is the main concern, but if he abandons europe to focus on the league he will be similarly screwed, especially if it doesn't translate to results. And if he puts out a strong team tomorrow then flaps against newcastle, that won't do him any good at all.

whatever happens, i think he'll get until at least the end of the season. i just can't see bill pulling the trigger during the season.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 11, 2015, 05:50:44 PM
Reply #37

Bluenose 91

Seeing as I'm now refusing to go to Premier League games, I'm looking forward to this.

Flapped it.

March 11, 2015, 06:15:20 PM
Reply #38

Django

NSNO Subscriber
At the start of the season, these were the type of games I couldn't wait for. Getting in the business end of the Europa League with a real chance of winning it.

However, now it is here, I just feel numb. I can't enjoy it because I'm so worried about the league. Our first jaunt in Europe in years and it's not even enjoyable because we're going down. Grim.

March 11, 2015, 06:33:35 PM
Reply #39

BrotherEstapol

Jesus we aren't fucking dropping.

March 11, 2015, 06:54:06 PM
Reply #40

Toddacelli

The Prem is a marriage that has gone stale and turgid. We've said everything we've got to say and the sex is the same, once a week, same positions, same routine.

The Europa League is our filthy little bit on the side. Breathless, unpredictable and exciting.

This week it's Dynamo Kiev's turn to get fucked all over the place.

Mods - why is their nothing in place for me to like a post twice if it's this good?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 11, 2015, 06:55:28 PM
Reply #41

Toddacelli

About as likely as Hibbert's first European hat-trick

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 11, 2015, 06:56:58 PM
Reply #42

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Jesus we aren't fucking dropping.

Probably not, no.

But until the league form improves it casts a shadow over the season (and therefore the EL) that we'd all rather wasn't there.

It's not as though we can say that if we play well on Thursday it'll give us confidence for Sunday as that hasn't been the case so far.

Obviously a win vs Kiev, losses for QPR and Burnley and then a win vs Newcastle would do a lot to get past this.

March 11, 2015, 06:59:47 PM
Reply #43

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
At the start of the season, these were the type of games I couldn't wait for. Getting in the business end of the Europa League with a real chance of winning it.

However, now it is here, I just feel numb. I can't enjoy it because I'm so worried about the league. Our first jaunt in Europe in years and it's not even enjoyable because we're going down. Grim.

I can see where you're coming from.

I'll enjoy it come the game when it comes around however general musings on the season or the coming week's football are heavily influenced by the league.

March 11, 2015, 07:09:29 PM
Reply #44

Evertonian in NC

Thursdays are our respite.  Our "day pass" from the hell of the 2014-15 mire of monkeyshit that is our Prem season.  Enjoy it for what it is, and don't worry, we will have plenty of time for the wailing and gnashing of teeth later.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin