November 22, 2017, 05:24:23 AM

Author Topic: Dynamo Kyiv v Everton  (Read 26540 times)

March 18, 2015, 05:08:06 PM
Reply #15

hill135

He's been in the dog house since the WBA incident. He's been used really strangely since then and I reckon it's because the manager resents the fact he's playing for himself.

March 18, 2015, 05:16:50 PM
Reply #16

Evertonian in NC

There will be a lot of pressure on us until we score, but if/when we do, it will shift heavily to them.  yay, away goal rule.

Besic was made for this moment, the venom of the crowd will feed his fire.

I wonder if Kone and/or Osman will be fit enough to start, or if we hold them in reserve.  Not sure what I would do, tbh.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

March 18, 2015, 05:27:42 PM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Odd that it was barely noticed that Mirallas wasn't even on the bench on Sunday.

real shame how his season's turning out. he looked like he really wanted to take responsibility at the start of the year and was being more productive than ever, but it's sort of swung the wrong way maybe.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 18, 2015, 05:28:43 PM
Reply #18

fez91

With Lennon ineligible, Mirallas injured and McGeady only just recovered from injury, I think Atsu will start as a wide option - he did well against Newcastle for the short period he was on. I imagine Stones, Barry & Naismith will also come back into the team, probably for Alcaraz, Gibson & Kone.

Howard
Coleman Stones Jagielka Baines
             McCarthy Barry
        Atsu Naismith Osman
                 Lukaku

March 18, 2015, 05:40:15 PM
Reply #19

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I think he's just injured.

He's obviously got an issue with his hamstring, which is why he can't complete 90 minutes.

No way roberto would just leave him out such a big game.

He's a big game player is Mirallas

March 18, 2015, 05:59:06 PM
Reply #20

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Need to go at them and score first, perhaps quieten the crowd a little.

Considering how poor they were last week though we really should be confident of a result here.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 18, 2015, 06:10:00 PM
Reply #21

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

was shite on thursday
I have to return some videotapes.

March 18, 2015, 06:10:41 PM
Reply #22

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
think we will play similar to how we did at Wolfsburg away. Sit back, let them have the ball and kill them on the counter. 2/3-1 win i think.
I have to return some videotapes.

March 18, 2015, 06:19:50 PM
Reply #23

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

March 18, 2015, 06:22:20 PM
Reply #24

MmmBlueRamirez

think we will play similar to how we did at Wolfsburg away. Sit back, let them have the ball and kill them on the counter. 2/3-1 win i think.

Is right Lizzz!

Sit deep, keep it tight and then POW. Sucker punch on the counter attack.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

March 18, 2015, 06:31:52 PM
Reply #25

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I think he's just injured.

He's obviously got an issue with his hamstring, which is why he can't complete 90 minutes.

No way roberto would just leave him out such a big game.

I'm sure he is injured as he wouldn't have been left out for both games.

But for whatever reason this season has really gone down hill for him.

March 18, 2015, 06:34:38 PM
Reply #26

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
real shame how his season's turning out. he looked like he really wanted to take responsibility at the start of the year and was being more productive than ever, but it's sort of swung the wrong way maybe.

Yeah I thought towards the end of last season that he was starting to develop beyond a player with moments of magic/effectiveness.

That carried on into this season where he was pretty good until his injury vs L'pool. It was back to being patchy after that (West Ham aside) and then it's fallen off a cliff post West Brom.

I think there's more than a fair bit of coincidence with all this but it isn't going to look good simply because what he said sticks in people's minds.

March 18, 2015, 06:37:31 PM
Reply #27

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Need to go at them and score first, perhaps quieten the crowd a little.

Considering how poor they were last week though we really should be confident of a result here.

They have an historically poor record away from home, especially in England.

We'll have to play better than we did in the home leg to go through imo.

March 18, 2015, 06:50:33 PM
Reply #28

bacon sarnie

First to score wins I'm thinking so get the fuck at them from the whistle.

March 18, 2015, 08:09:14 PM
Reply #29

dax78

Mirralas has not travelled, Lennon (for some reason) and McGeady have.
Think this might spell the end of super Kev's Everton career?
Hans segers is a legend ;)