November 25, 2017, 04:28:47 AM

Author Topic: Dynamo Kyiv v Everton  (Read 26669 times)

March 18, 2015, 08:11:17 PM
Reply #30

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Mirralas has not travelled, Lennon (for some reason) and McGeady have.
Think this might spell the end of super Kev's Everton career?

Seriously just think he's injured. He will probably leave in the summer though as I don't think he has any intention of staying
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 18, 2015, 08:12:12 PM
Reply #31

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
They have an historically poor record away from home, especially in England.

We'll have to play better than we did in the home leg to go through imo.
We will have to play miles better
If we give them a lenghty spell ie 30 mins like we did at home they will walk trhough us
Kiev have always been very good at home, if we get through this theres a fair chance we will need a performance of the season * here

* Admittedly thats not hard

Simply simply lovely

March 18, 2015, 08:13:24 PM
Reply #32

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Seriously just think he's injured. He will probably leave in the summer though as I don't think he has any intention of staying
I think it was Fern who mentioned it, once or twice if my memory serves me, that he is going to spurs as part of a swap deal for Lennon

Simply simply lovely

March 18, 2015, 09:22:50 PM
Reply #33

Django

NSNO Subscriber
What is going on with Mirallas here? Why has nothing been said about his sudden disappearance. I know we're hardly on top of things when it comes to communicating with our fans, but he's one of our best players - I'd like to think we'd be told where he is.

March 18, 2015, 09:37:30 PM
Reply #34

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

What is going on with Mirallas here? Why has nothing been said about his sudden disappearance. I know we're hardly on top of things when it comes to communicating with our fans, but he's one of our best players - I'd like to think we'd be told where he is.

He's full on binned it.

March 18, 2015, 09:40:10 PM
Reply #35

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Mirallas went off holding his groin injured against Dinamo, then he missed the newcastle game as he was still injured

My guess is that he's injured

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 18, 2015, 09:40:45 PM
Reply #36

74Blue

Even though Lennon is not elgible to play on Thursday, there's no harm in him travelling with the squad. There's no rule that says he can't train with them out there and a couple of days away with his teammates can't do any harm.

March 18, 2015, 10:23:15 PM
Reply #37

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Isn't Mirallas supposed to be injured? Weird if not.

At the beginning of our last match commentators said he was injured.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

March 18, 2015, 10:31:03 PM
Reply #38

Everton Mint

Hopefully the Kiev defenders will be as in awe of big Rom as their security men...  :snigger:

March 18, 2015, 10:34:53 PM
Reply #39

Toddacelli

I made this....

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 18, 2015, 10:35:57 PM
Reply #40

Toddacelli

Hopefully the Kiev defenders will be as in awe of big Rom as their security men...  :snigger:

He looks half bricking it and half in love! Haha!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 18, 2015, 10:39:35 PM
Reply #41

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Nice pic of Ross and Rom

Simply simply lovely

March 18, 2015, 10:41:13 PM
Reply #42

Bluedylan

Got a feeling they'll win 2-1 in normal time, and we'll get one in ET, and win 4-3 on aggregate. Could be an epic.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

March 18, 2015, 10:42:20 PM
Reply #43

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Conspiracies arife here.

He's injured and probably stayed at home to receive treatment

March 18, 2015, 10:45:37 PM
Reply #44

Thom

Administrator
 - Between them, Andriy Yarmolenko and Romelu Lukaku have ten goals and eight assists - 3 goals and 6 assists for Yarmolenko; 7 and 2 for Lukaku.

- Kyiv have won all four of their Europa League home matches, and always by a margin of two goals or more.

- Everton are unbeaten in their four away fixtures in Europe, with two wins and two draws.