November 25, 2017, 11:53:13 AM

Author Topic: Dynamo Kyiv v Everton  (Read 26685 times)

March 18, 2015, 10:49:15 PM
Reply #45

Bluedylan

Mbokani looked fairly shite in the first leg I thought. Compared to our solitary striker, he looked like a pub player.

Belhanda is still out, and Lens might be out. Hopefully that keeper plays again.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

March 18, 2015, 10:56:44 PM
Reply #46

Toddacelli

Yup. Yarmolenko is their danger but their keeper is our opportunity. It should be shoot on sight if he's playing with our front players following in to mop up anything he spills.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 18, 2015, 10:57:01 PM
Reply #47

Everton Mint

My mate at work was sitting right next to Mirallas (& Oviedo) at the Newcastle match and both said they were injured but will be back very soon..

March 18, 2015, 10:57:36 PM
Reply #48

Shogun

Administrator
My mate at work was sitting right next to Mirallas (& Oviedo) at the Newcastle match and both said they were injured but will be back very soon..

He must have felt like the ugliest man alive.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 18, 2015, 11:01:39 PM
Reply #49

Everton Mint

He is a she ! Was given hospitality tickets for Mothers Day in the Dixie Dean Suite. Took all the family, even her fella who is a Red, plus 4 kids who are all Blues. Said it was a fantastic day and the players were brilliant getting the pics taken & autographs for the kids.

March 18, 2015, 11:01:45 PM
Reply #50

Toddacelli

Aw - why do you have to bring Flanagan into an Everton thread?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 18, 2015, 11:04:20 PM
Reply #51

Everton Mint

« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 11:06:44 PM by Everton Mint »

March 18, 2015, 11:08:42 PM
Reply #52

Everton Mint

EFC won't be training on the pitch tonight due to its poor condition. RM: "It's a shame for the game but it'll be the same for both teams."

March 18, 2015, 11:11:11 PM
Reply #53

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Not sure a bad pitch suit us at all assuming we'll mostly be counter attacking
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

March 18, 2015, 11:22:55 PM
Reply #54

Everton Mint

Mirallas injured...
RM: "Mirallas picked up a knock in the first leg at Goodison but we have got a strong squad. We can be flexible."

March 18, 2015, 11:34:44 PM
Reply #55

Bluedylan

Not training on the pitch is a bit of a blow like. Won't be the same for both teams at all, cos I'm fairly sure they'll be used to it.

Bet you it's like a carpet under those sheets, sneaky bastards.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

March 18, 2015, 11:50:07 PM
Reply #56

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Can't do kick ups FFs

March 18, 2015, 11:56:19 PM
Reply #57

Ross

He's just trying to control it the usless big goal scoring bastard..
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 18, 2015, 11:56:45 PM
Reply #58

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Conspiracies arife here.

He's injured and probably stayed at home to receive treatment

I think people want to hear something like

Everton contract rebel Kevin Mirallas has sensationally gone awol from Everton's training ground after a huge bust up with blue boss Roberto Martinez. The Belgian confronted the Catalan manager by jumping at him from a finch farm window and demanded that the team change their tiki taka style in favour of quick direct forward passing and bombarding the ball in and around Mirallas and his fellow want away international team mate Romelu Lukaku.

Martinez is said to have refused to listen to Mirallas as he had approached him from a height instead of at ground level, thus going against Martinez' philosophy of keeping it on the ground.

The Belgian is no stranger to controversy,having snatched the ball of regular penalty taker Leighton Baines against West Brom before missing from 12 yards. He then refused to emerge for the second half, as his team mates refused to call him King Kev, instead Mirallas immediately left Goodison and took a shit on the Dixie Dean statue on his way out
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 19, 2015, 12:10:56 AM
Reply #59

Everton Mint

View from the fans hotel: