0 (0%)
Lennon
5 (12.8%)
Besic (Sub)
0 (0%)
Naismith (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Everton v Southampton  (Read 19657 times)

April 03, 2015, 12:12:14 AM
Reply #30

Bluedylan

I think we'll get beat here, because they have much better shape and balance to their first team than us, and seem to understand exactly how they want to play, whereas we're still searching for an identity and a style really.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

April 03, 2015, 05:09:36 AM
Reply #31

Evertonian in NC

I think we'll get beat here, because they have much better shape and balance to their first team than us, and seem to understand exactly how they want to play, whereas we're still searching for an identity and a style really.

Agree, plus I don't expect Rom to play so no idea how we plan to score a goal, especially once they get a lead.  Awful matchup for us, and I don't expect much energy (whereas their motivation will be immense).
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

April 03, 2015, 05:16:05 AM
Reply #32

Shogun

Administrator
You could argue it's a roles reversal of our match against  them at the end of last season.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 03, 2015, 07:05:03 AM
Reply #33

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I am worried. Think it's got a loss written all over it and I'm quite nervous. Hopefully we look positive and confident and if we do that we might get the result, if we look shaky and nervous we are fucked.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 03, 2015, 04:42:03 PM
Reply #34

Bluedylan

That Alderweireld is boss. We should have been in for him.

Atletico want him back for next season apparently. Shame, would've been a nice cheeky purchase.

April 03, 2015, 04:52:08 PM
Reply #35

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
We are top if the table for games after the international break.
We will lose now

Simply simply lovely

April 03, 2015, 05:47:14 PM
Reply #36

Cozzie

Got a good feeling about this, no pressure hanging over the players heads now, play with a bit more freedom.

April 03, 2015, 06:57:35 PM
Reply #37

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Got a good feeling about this, no pressure hanging over the players heads now, play with a bit more freedom.

I agree. The pressure's on Southampton as they have something tangible to play for. Could see a victory here.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

April 03, 2015, 09:44:52 PM
Reply #38

Slavename

Those Pienaar stats for last season don't really tell the story. He's ace and I'm refusing to give up hope he'll be kidding the bollox off opponents with his movement again next season.

April 03, 2015, 11:19:26 PM
Reply #39

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Those Pienaar stats for last season don't really tell the story. He's ace and I'm refusing to give up hope he'll be kidding the bollox off opponents with his movement again next season.

It's all about tempo, moving the ball quickly and the pass before the pass with pienaar.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 04, 2015, 01:43:39 AM
Reply #40

oscar

Remember the end of last season when they turned us over at St Mary's and they took great delight in us not going to make the champions league , would be nice to get our own back.

April 04, 2015, 05:58:38 AM
Reply #41

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Think we will win, pressure is all on them.
I have to return some videotapes.

April 04, 2015, 01:56:14 PM
Reply #42

Alanvideo

Virtually sold out ,we should make plenty of noise today ,get behind the team .Soton only took half their allocation ,the Upper Visitors has been sold to home fans.
We are special ,we are Everton.

April 04, 2015, 04:55:18 PM
Reply #43

TheTone

yeah no pressure on us here, the bottlers will be relaxed and will play nice football, 3 points for us today

April 04, 2015, 05:25:53 PM
Reply #44

Bluedylan

Really enjoyed the EL (til the end anyway) and hopefully we're back in Europe fairly soon, but isn't it nice to have a proper 3pm Saturday game? Sound of the schedulers to pencil in the shite getting beat at the Emirates beforehand as well.