0 (0%)
Lennon
5 (12.8%)
Besic (Sub)
0 (0%)
Naismith (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Everton v Southampton  (Read 26944 times)

April 02, 2015, 06:12:53 PM
Read 26944 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
They had a blip the last time they played us at Christmas,  they lost a few in a row and had like 5 first teamers out...............then recaptured their form against us. Hope we show a lot of fight here because the game over there was a disgrace. 

schneiderlin (sp?) was out so they had a kid in there to replace him, who ended up running the game and bossed our midfield all day.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 03, 2015, 07:05:03 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I am worried. Think it's got a loss written all over it and I'm quite nervous. Hopefully we look positive and confident and if we do that we might get the result, if we look shaky and nervous we are fucked.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 03, 2015, 11:19:26 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Those Pienaar stats for last season don't really tell the story. He's ace and I'm refusing to give up hope he'll be kidding the bollox off opponents with his movement again next season.

It's all about tempo, moving the ball quickly and the pass before the pass with pienaar.