October 16, 2019, 01:51:46 PM

Author Topic: Benitez getting sacked?  (Read 11778 times)

June 03, 2010, 05:25:40 AM
Reply #30

Chazman

Hope they get Dalglish and Rush.As per paper reports a few weeks ago
"I fuckin love this club"

June 03, 2010, 05:26:07 AM
Reply #31

MexicanToffee

How do you go from failing with a huge club to geting the job at  a treble winning team. Are we sure AC Milan didn't have a hand in his appointment.

Easy....they are planning on downsizing with a view to eventual liquidation of the business.
“He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.”

June 03, 2010, 05:27:38 AM
Reply #32

MexicanToffee

It was only the next thread down the list

http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,4784.0.html

Yeah I know, but this thread was started for comedic value not factual reading.
“He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.”

June 03, 2010, 05:28:08 AM
Reply #33

Chazman

Can't we lock this one???

June 03, 2010, 05:32:13 AM
Reply #34

Gash

Global Moderator
Dalgleish would walk out, as he did at any club he was at. And. like Keegan before him, he's been away to long.

Actually, now I think about, I hope they sign him up. Or give the job to Sammy Lee, he did well at Bolton.

June 03, 2010, 05:32:25 AM
Reply #35

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Hope not Kenny, he could turn them around. I hope they get Tony Adams. Or Southgate.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 03, 2010, 05:37:07 AM
Reply #36

Chazman

Dalgleish would walk out, as he did at any club he was at. And. like Keegan before him, he's been away to long.

Actually, now I think about, I hope they sign him up. Or give the job to Sammy Lee, he did well at Bolton.

Yep,that's why I said I hope they get him

June 03, 2010, 05:39:07 AM
Reply #37

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Dalglish might just get them motivated again and confident. We wouldn't want that
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 03, 2010, 05:40:43 AM
Reply #38

Chazman

£15 mil to pay him off? I remember the days when a manager got his cards in the back of a taxi  :bonk:

June 03, 2010, 06:02:40 AM
Reply #39

claimabstract

This news brings mixed emotions for me.  Everton's loss is Roma's gain.

June 03, 2010, 06:05:14 AM
Reply #40

MexicanToffee

June 03, 2010, 06:11:34 AM
Reply #41

claimabstract

Gary Megson anyone?

June 03, 2010, 06:16:28 AM
Reply #42

MexicanToffee

Gary Megson anyone?

Perhaps a Megson / Lee partnership, with a sprinkling of John Barnes. Wouldn't that be just lovely.

June 03, 2010, 06:31:45 AM
Reply #43

ToffeeBlue83

Ha! That would be great! Do you think they have someone lined up? Plus if they only have a £5mil transfer budget, why are they offering him a severance deal? And how much will the new guy yet?

It's nice to not be the crisis club on Merseyside for a change...
Royal Blue Mersey - the web's newest Everton blog

June 03, 2010, 07:05:33 AM
Reply #44

Tony Clifton

Ha! That would be great! Do you think they have someone lined up? Plus if they only have a £5mil transfer budget, why are they offering him a severance deal? And how much will the new guy yet?

It's nice to not be the crisis club on Merseyside for a change...

Don't kid yourself mate, we're well beyond a fucking crisis!  We're all on the fucking hard meds after umpteen nervous breakdowns - and we don't even know it!  Well, that's my take, what it seems like.  Crisis?  That shower of freaks are their own fucking crisis.  We just console ourselves with shit like "well, at least we're not Portsmouth".  Then again, at least we can do that ;)  Fuck them, wanna dance?