November 19, 2018, 02:57:38 PM

Author Topic: [News]Match Preview/Match Day Thread: Aston Villa vs Everton  (Read 37326 times)

May 02, 2015, 05:31:29 PM
Read 37326 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Revenge for '77. Send them down........

We sent them down in 87 I think.

I still remember the 6-2 hiding we got at Goodison when Tony Daley ran us ragged.

Hope we whip them and destroy their confidence sending them spiralling towards relegation

Will never forget that game. My best mate was a Villa fan. They destroyed us that day and made Southall look like Bobby Mimms.

Would be nice to spoil Sherwoods days.

Although, I do have a slight fondness of him after his exploits at Wembley

I'm quite liking Sherwood now he's away from Spurs. I think he'll do well for Villa.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

May 02, 2015, 08:33:17 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Be interesting to see how our new midfield guy, Cleverly, does.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

May 03, 2015, 12:34:40 AM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Not particularly bothered. They needed the points more than us, think we will finish 9th. 8th is out of the question, even if we'd won.

Already looking ahead to next season.

May 03, 2015, 12:49:10 AM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
All agreed on losing to Sunderland next week then, lads?

No, I want 9th.

May 03, 2015, 04:49:33 PM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Be interesting to see how our new midfield guy, Cleverly, does.

So, apart from the goal, how did he do? I missed the game.