November 19, 2018, 08:11:01 PM

Author Topic: [News]Match Preview/Match Day Thread: Aston Villa vs Everton  (Read 37331 times)

May 02, 2015, 10:16:14 PM
Reply #15

Evertonian in NC

Here we go, kids.  Bailed out Naisy there, he was in the process of tripping over his own dick.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 02, 2015, 10:16:40 PM
Reply #16

Evertonian in NC

"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 02, 2015, 10:18:11 PM
Reply #17

Evertonian in NC

Fuck me I dont like his penalties. Scored but he gives me a heart attack every time

That was more terrifying than the last one.  I think he genuinely got his foot caught in the turf.

May 02, 2015, 10:20:54 PM
Reply #18

Evertonian in NC

Good on all the travelling Blues for showing up for a "meaningless" fixture.  Proud to be a microscopically small part of such a fine group of supporters.

May 02, 2015, 10:21:49 PM
Reply #19

Evertonian in NC

Hes scoring but they dont look good. Really not sure why hes on them with Baines on the pitch

I think RM is grooming him to be a leader of the squad, and accepting responsibility for pens is part of that.

May 02, 2015, 10:22:59 PM
Reply #20

Evertonian in NC

May 02, 2015, 10:24:39 PM
Reply #21

Evertonian in NC

This is Cleverly's EFC tryout video now.

May 02, 2015, 10:25:00 PM
Reply #22

Evertonian in NC

May 02, 2015, 10:26:13 PM
Reply #23

Evertonian in NC

Barry can still play midfield, just likely not EVERY week.  He's also a good reserve CB option (better than Alcaraz, anyway).

May 02, 2015, 10:27:12 PM
Reply #24

Evertonian in NC

I'm mad about the NFL draft too (as a Denver Broncos fan), if anyone would like to mix up the moaning.

May 02, 2015, 10:31:59 PM
Reply #25

Evertonian in NC

Some things I will never understand.  People who bitch and moan about what looks (to me) like an exceptional fit like Cleverly - ON A FUCKING FREE - is certainly in my personal top five.

May 02, 2015, 10:34:18 PM
Reply #26

Evertonian in NC

As a Bears fan I am quite pleased with the draft but staying up till 4 in the morning two nights running has left me knackered and I was hoping this game would give me a pick me up.  I am a sucker for punishment and am ging to watch the rest of the draft tonight.

The Bears have met needs without reaching for players too early very nicely.  Could be a very explosive offensive team next season.  Sleeper playoff contender if Cutler's head is right.  Big "if" I know.  Good luck today, I'll be watching, too!

May 02, 2015, 10:35:03 PM
Reply #27

Evertonian in NC

Very gay post.

Silly Ram, I didn't even say anything about Oviedo FFS!

May 02, 2015, 10:40:43 PM
Reply #28

Evertonian in NC

I wish we would give Robles a match or two down the stretch.  I just miss that goofy bastard.  We had some fun times in Europe with him.

May 02, 2015, 10:42:10 PM
Reply #29

Evertonian in NC

I'd get into it with you regards the Eagles mate but me blood pressures high enough as it is.......

(Fuck Denver)

Throw a few batteries at the Tebow drones (who will stalk your stadium all season) for me!  :D