13 (34.2%)
Lukaku
4 (10.5%)
Mirallas (Sub)
0 (0%)
McGeady (Sub)
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 23973 times)

May 17, 2015, 12:25:58 AM
Reply #285

Bluedylan

A top 10 finish in what's generally been perceived as a poor season isn't to be sniffed at. The risk is that it papers over some cracks in what is a fairly poor division from about 6th/7th downwards, and might make some people think 'we're pretty close', when there have been lots of problems and we've been a fair distance away from where we should be.

Still 10th isn't a total disaster and makes a bit of a mockery of doom merchants saying we're either getting relegated or we're in a dogfight a few months back.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 17, 2015, 12:48:14 AM
Reply #286

dchans

Well Roms goal won me 300 so  I'm over the moon lol
Fancy your own online, part time business?  Just PM me for more details...

May 17, 2015, 01:01:50 AM
Reply #287

DannyR

Besic and his pringles
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

May 17, 2015, 01:35:04 AM
Reply #288

Trowel

Once Besic pops, he can stop 8)
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

May 17, 2015, 01:50:43 AM
Reply #289

bacon sarnie

and only 18 (i think)   :whistle:

Old enough to drink. Scary!

May 17, 2015, 02:05:04 AM
Reply #290

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Yes Kenny, thought he looked good at the euros, he and Ledson were for me (I know I'm biased ) the best players

He said recently that he's looking to go out on loan to the Championship next year.

May 17, 2015, 02:08:23 AM
Reply #291

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Blarg, can you translate please mate.

No. Not a clue what that all meant. Think it's positive though. I can't be doing with stupid American sports.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

May 17, 2015, 02:15:00 AM
Reply #292

Zoolander

Well Roms goal won me 300 so  I'm over the moon lol
Nice one
Same here
Cheers Rom!

May 17, 2015, 02:25:01 AM
Reply #293

Major Clanger

As for mcgeady that cameo showed what he has. Every opportunity he had one on one with a full back he goes past them enough to get a ball in. If he plays you have to give him the ball early and in space, them get men in the box because he looks to cross most of the time and cross after a shift past the man. We don't give him the ball early and we don't get people in the box from a cross which is daft in my opinion when he is playing.

Today was a reminder he has a lot of ability as a winger, pace, trickery and 2 very good feet and is great at working an opening to cross on either wing inside or out. As an option in the squad he is fine and given our lack of wide players he shouldn't just be dismissed.

Particularly if the other option is Lennon who should avoid crossing at all costs.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

May 17, 2015, 02:27:46 AM
Reply #294

Major Clanger

Galloway was really impressive, got duped for the goal but he'll learn from it. Martinez is always prone to exaggeration but Galloway does indeed look like the best one-on-one defender we have.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

May 17, 2015, 02:29:04 AM
Reply #295

MmmBlueRamirez

As for mcgeady that cameo showed what he has. Every opportunity he had one on one with a full back he goes past them enough to get a ball in. If he plays you have to give him the ball early and in space, them get men in the box because he looks to cross most of the time and cross after a shift past the man. We don't give him the ball early and we don't get people in the box from a cross which is daft in my opinion when he is playing.

Today was a reminder he has a lot of ability as a winger, pace, trickery and 2 very good feet and is great at working an opening to cross on either wing inside or out. As an option in the squad he is fine and given our lack of wide players he shouldn't just be dismissed.
anyone would think he was playing for his EFC future ;)
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

May 17, 2015, 03:08:56 AM
Reply #296

Trowel

Just realised that is the last we'll see of Lennon on the pitch this season. Surely done enough for us to push a deal as far as we can, adds an extra dimension and most importantly the ability to change the gear up rapidly.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

May 17, 2015, 03:50:53 AM
Reply #297

marky v

Just realised that is the last we'll see of Lennon on the pitch this season. Surely done enough for us to push a deal as far as we can, adds an extra dimension and most importantly the ability to change the gear up rapidly.

Worth buying at the original quotes of 6m to 7m once it goes beyond that he doesn't seem worth it but if we can get a deal done he's a good player and worth having in the squad, great workrate

May 17, 2015, 08:14:14 AM
Reply #298

gwells

Luke who????????

May 17, 2015, 03:53:12 PM
Reply #299

School of Science

Galloway was really impressive, got duped for the goal but he'll learn from it. Martinez is always prone to exaggeration but Galloway does indeed look like the best one-on-one defender we have.

Looks very comfortable on the ball, pacy and likes a tackle as that Kouyote/ gobshite found out.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15