13 (34.2%)
Lukaku
4 (10.5%)
Mirallas (Sub)
0 (0%)
McGeady (Sub)
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 24046 times)

May 16, 2015, 08:35:20 PM
Reply #45

blob

probables:

http://www.atdhe.cc/soccer/stream-3c9c70-west-ham-united-everton-fc

ps. i must remember to wear boxing gloves next match day...so i can't fucking type anything.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 08:57:33 PM by blob »

May 16, 2015, 08:35:41 PM
Reply #46

Tinga

Really?

He knows he won't be first choice next season, and chances are not the season after that either

Does he really want to wait 18 months before he gets a decent run in the side?  He's young, he's good, he wants to play first team football.  Can't blame him for that, and can't blame Everton for having England's first choice left back in the side - we'd be complaining if we didn't!

It's just one of them, as it seems good left-backs are like buses

I may be talking out of my arse here but surely any other club would have loaned him out to a Hull, Sunderland, West Ham type of team where he'd be more or less guaranteed first team football, especially considering Baines wont be a left back forever if we're to believe Martinez saying he'd like to use him like Lahm and play him centrally.

I'm sure there's a lot of stuff we don't know about Garbutt and the whole situation but from a fans point of view it's crazy we'd be letting this lad go on a free when it's clear he's got a big future ahead of him.

May 16, 2015, 08:38:01 PM
Reply #47

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I may be talking out of my arse here but surely any other club would have loaned him out to a Hull, Sunderland, West Ham type of team where he'd be more or less guaranteed first team football, especially considering Baines wont be a left back forever if we're to believe Martinez saying he'd like to use him like Lahm and play him centrally.

I'm sure there's a lot of stuff we don't know about Garbutt and the whole situation but from a fans point of view it's crazy we'd be letting this lad go on a free when it's clear he's got a big future ahead of him.
We couldn't loan him this season cos he was back up to baines.

He may well have been offered that in the future but it seems obvious he doesn't want to stay.

Simply simply lovely

May 16, 2015, 08:38:49 PM
Reply #48

toffee_scot

Very strange decision to start Galloway, I just wonder if Garbutt is not fully fit. Otherwise I would have thought Martinez would have started Barry at LB and given Besic another chance in midfield.

Let's just see if Galloway is up to it and let's just hope there aren't any problems between Everton and Garbutt.

May 16, 2015, 08:41:18 PM
Reply #49

Shogun

Administrator
Very strange decision to start Galloway, I just wonder if Garbutt is not fully fit. Otherwise I would have thought Martinez would have started Barry at LB and given Besic another chance in midfield.

Let's just see if Galloway is up to it and let's just hope there aren't any problems between Everton and Garbutt.

The fact Besic is on the bench just show Martinez does want Europe via the fair play league!
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 16, 2015, 08:43:43 PM
Reply #50

Simon Paul

Administrator

May 16, 2015, 08:45:51 PM
Reply #51

Alex6691

Unfortunately cant watch the game due to being in work but happy to see Galloway start. Will be a good chance to see if he is all that he's hyped up to be. Massive day for him. Not long ago he was playing in the championship/league 1. Now he starts alongside Englands defence.

May 16, 2015, 08:46:20 PM
Reply #52

toffee_scot

The fact Besic is on the bench just show Martinez does want Europe via the fair play league!

Perhaps. I wonder if today's strategy will be to expose Big Sam's West Ham as the shithouse team they are.

May 16, 2015, 08:47:38 PM
Reply #53

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
any without seven million intrusive adverts that will infect your PC?

One of the many advantages of Sportsdevil on Android TV mate, all the same sorts of streams but without the ads/virus risk

May 16, 2015, 08:48:37 PM
Reply #54

blob

any without seven million intrusive adverts that will infect your PC?

haha. the former   ::)

...or a trip to london.

seems impossible to escape bet365

i, as a carrier, must be impervious to them :)

May 16, 2015, 08:48:51 PM
Reply #55

Tinga

One of the many advantages of Sportsdevil on Android TV mate, all the same sorts of streams but without the ads/virus risk

Get Adblock or Ublock and you're fine.

http://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/365usx/match_thread_west_ham_united_vs_everton_fc/

I'm sure we'll have shit streams today but there's a few here.

May 16, 2015, 08:49:13 PM
Reply #56

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Which one you got the game on mate

Simply simply lovely

May 16, 2015, 08:50:32 PM
Reply #57

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Which one you got the game on mate

VIP Box mate

May 16, 2015, 08:57:17 PM
Reply #58

Tinga

Well, let's get ready for some flip flop football.

May 16, 2015, 08:57:44 PM
Reply #59

Simon Paul

Administrator
Well, let's get ready for some flip flop football.

hard to get excited about these last games this season isn't it