November 22, 2017, 01:31:19 PM

Author Topic: Summer 2015 Transfer Window rumour thread  (Read 517714 times)

May 29, 2015, 01:54:40 AM
Reply #60

KingdingalingNL

Would have that sako from hull we are linked with. Pacey, goal scoring winger who provides assists too. But...think he's a right sider. Probably need to prioritise a lefty.

Thought we were linked with the Wolves player?

May 29, 2015, 05:33:29 AM
Reply #61

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Thought we were linked with the Wolves player?

Yeah I've maybe made a boo boo there. Cba looking it up or fixing it now. Too tired.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 30, 2015, 03:29:25 AM
Reply #62

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 30, 2015, 03:44:42 AM
Reply #63

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Sounds like initial worries about his attitude have been beaten out of him by unsworth.  Looks like he could be our third choice striker next season

May 30, 2015, 06:53:38 AM
Reply #64

Rhys

Sounds like initial worries about his attitude have been beaten out of him by unsworth.  Looks like he could be our third choice striker next season

That's not really that hard at the moment!

May 30, 2015, 09:08:29 AM
Reply #65

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
That's not really that hard at the moment!

Hey, a win by default is still a win.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 31, 2015, 04:50:30 PM
Reply #66

Trowel

Scott Dann linked today in the Mirror -would be decent backup for Jagielka, but I feel we'd struggle to convince him to leave Palace to sit on our bench.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-close-sealing-deal-crystal-5791635?
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

May 31, 2015, 05:12:10 PM
Reply #67

Bluedylan

Although not his hugest fan (and I know some on here rate him, and might well be right), I'd defo take Johnny Evans for 5m which seems to be the suggested fee at the moment. Not sure about Dann really. Always thought he was a bit shit tbh, and he's an RS fan as far as I'm aware.

(apologies for posting a Daily Star link)

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/445231/EXCLUSIVE-Everton-eye-swoop-Man-United-Jonny-Evans

Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 31, 2015, 05:15:38 PM
Reply #68

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I'd take the lad for 5m

May 31, 2015, 05:30:20 PM
Reply #69

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah Dann is a kopite.

Re Evans I don't think we need another ball playing CB if we assume Galloway will be one.

We need to have someone who is that bit more dominant.

That'd suit for partnering Jags if Stones s out now and also for with Stones in the future.

Although 5m wouldn't be a waste of money.

Ideally for me we'd be getting someone who is the same sort of age that Jags and Lescott were when we signed them.

Good potential for growth in value and a long period in the team/squad.

May 31, 2015, 05:51:53 PM
Reply #70

School of Science

Think Dann would suit us more an aggressive, mouthy an organiser, what we need really.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

May 31, 2015, 07:31:16 PM
Reply #71

Bluedylan

Yeah Dann is a kopite.

Re Evans I don't think we need another ball playing CB if we assume Galloway will be one.

We need to have someone who is that bit more dominant.

That'd suit for partnering Jags if Stones s out now and also for with Stones in the future.

Although 5m wouldn't be a waste of money.

Ideally for me we'd be getting someone who is the same sort of age that Jags and Lescott were when we signed them.

Good potential for growth in value and a long period in the team/squad.

Tbh I wouldn't have a problem with two ball playing CBs as long as they're willing to stick a foot in, a head in and get dirty. Stones has shown a lot more of that side of his game in recent months, so I wouldn't see it as being a big issue if Jags got injured and we did get Evans (especially for 5m)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 07:33:42 PM by Bluedylan »
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 31, 2015, 08:14:59 PM
Reply #72

School of Science

Tbh I wouldn't have a problem with two ball playing CBs as long as they're willing to stick a foot in, a head in and get dirty. Stones has shown a lot more of that side of his game in recent months, so I wouldn't see it as being a big issue if Jags got injured and we did get Evans (especially for 5m)

Only trouble is he always seems to be injured, think I would prefer Dann
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

May 31, 2015, 09:16:59 PM
Reply #73

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

May 31, 2015, 09:27:47 PM
Reply #74

Simon Paul

Administrator