October 20, 2019, 09:53:23 AM

Author Topic: Today's Football 2015-16 season  (Read 682435 times)

July 03, 2015, 04:51:35 AM
Read 682435 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Genuinely gutted for England's Women, that was such an unlucky goal. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and what Basset did was a natural reaction but despite what Karen Carney says that the striker would have scored anyway, the defender had it covered. They may well have lost in ET or on penalties but that was cruel for Basset to score, really hard for them to take that.

Well done to them, they've carried themselves off very well and many a male counterpart could take a leaf out of their book.

There were also 2 shocking penalty calls, one for each team. But there was no major protest or arguing. They just accepted it and got on with the game. Was refreshing to see.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 06, 2015, 10:20:13 PM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I'd quite like them to go out, they're nowhere near as good as the media/people are making out so it's be hilarious.

Predicted line up:

Randolph

Jenkinson - Pask - Henry - Page

Poyet - Cullen

Maiga - Nolan - Lanzini

Lee

That's better than some of your matchday threads
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 06, 2015, 11:13:05 PM
Reply #2

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Her roof was leaking a while back, its sorted now tho
I think that's just a cat mate.

Bravo boys, just spat my hot chocolate out.

August 15, 2015, 02:56:04 AM
Reply #3

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I know for a fact that I will never get used to a Friday night match. Friday nights are for comedy and pot.

Everton play next week mate, will have both

August 18, 2015, 02:03:25 AM
Reply #4

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Distin on the bench for them.

August 18, 2015, 02:25:34 AM
Reply #5

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
John Lithgow is a kopite?

Very sad day indeed.

August 18, 2015, 02:50:17 AM
Reply #6

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Shearer just tweeted that it was the Kop end so can't be offside. LOL. So true
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 02:50:45 AM by Confucius »

August 26, 2015, 03:21:01 AM
Reply #7

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
That Rodwell looks a good player

September 30, 2015, 02:33:30 AM
Reply #8

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Bate beating Roma 3-0 and Munich 4-0 up at Zagreb. Only half time too

September 30, 2015, 02:50:30 AM
Reply #9

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Can see us getting 4th just as England lose the 4th place

October 10, 2015, 03:38:34 AM
Reply #10

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Silva injured too...

and so ends City's title hopes

October 14, 2015, 01:13:25 AM
Reply #11

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I am attracted to women who are different to me, the more different the better. Either that or I've actively tried to prey on the vulnerable.

You know loads of women who are the same as you???

#issues
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 01:13:44 AM by Confucius »

October 19, 2015, 04:46:49 AM
Reply #12

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Wijnaldum is a good player adjusting to life in the EPL.

Would love him here.

November 16, 2015, 03:48:06 AM
Reply #13

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Pic of the interesting pants? Or who is it so can google

November 16, 2015, 03:50:59 AM
Reply #14

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Do not want to see what the two of you google if that's the pic when you type Hungary goalkeeper.