September 23, 2019, 02:23:11 PM

Author Topic: Today's Football 2015-16 season  (Read 677484 times)

July 03, 2015, 03:32:46 PM
Read 677484 times

bluestevie

West Ham won their first leg of the 1st qualifying round for the EL 3-0.

Only a few senior players played.

The Luisitanos coach wasn't too happy that Slaven Bilic wasn't in charge of the Hammers last night
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

July 04, 2015, 05:38:48 AM
Reply #1

bluestevie

Yeah Monday the players are back as we play Swindon next weekend

August 30, 2015, 06:02:46 AM
Reply #2

bluestevie

I'm bloody amazed at West Ham's lack of discipline this season, after all the bleating they did about the Fair Play, having 6 red cards in 10 league and European games already and it's not even September yet

September 24, 2015, 04:23:01 PM
Reply #3

bluestevie

Takes a special team to have a half century of chances against a League 2 side at home and only scrape by on penalties because said lower league side were knackered

October 28, 2015, 10:24:29 PM
Reply #4

bluestevie

BREAKING: Liverpool striker Christian Benteke ruled out of tonight's League Cup tie against Bournemouth.

Thanks Sky Sports News

January 09, 2016, 02:33:10 AM
Reply #5

bluestevie

Imagine the fume if we played a defender we signed 3 years ago, didn't play him then had to bring him back to play after he couldn't get a game on loan at the worst side in the Premier League

January 09, 2016, 03:21:31 AM
Reply #6

bluestevie

Would they really have picked that team if it was a PL game this weekend ?

Defenders might be injured but what about the rest..

Probably not but Klopp's looked at it as they had one cup game only 3 days ago and have a pretty big league game against Arsenal in 5 days so it would have been a massive gamble to risk any more injuries especially looking at the pitch there

January 09, 2016, 07:02:57 AM
Reply #7

bluestevie

How in fuck's name do their strikers get named ahead of Rom in the Belgian team? Benteke is going through the same midseason lull that he done at Villa for the previous two seasons while Origi doesn't look the prospect he was touted as being

March 11, 2016, 04:48:02 PM
Reply #8

bluestevie

Anyone else hear the United fans singing Hillsborough songs and chanting murderers?

Now I'm not for one second condoning the songs, but the reaction from the echo and some parts of the media is once again way over the top, rival fans will sing hateful songs no matter what. its what they do, its not and never will be right but giving in the coverage in the media is giving these so called fans exactly want they want, how dare anyone sing horrible songs about their beloved Liverpool, its pisses me off, how many years have shite fans (and us as well) sang about Munich? Its tit for tat, so just grow a pair, laugh it off and get on with it.

Like I said, I'm not condoning the songs at all, I've been guilty of singing a few harsh ones over years

Except that the Shite fans did exactly that last night and didn't respond with Munich chants making the United fans look like immature bells

March 18, 2016, 04:02:27 PM
Reply #9

bluestevie

That whole tie had trouble written over it from the start, the chants from the United fans didn't help matters last week and neither did the related banner draped on the M602 yesterday, the Shite's fans actions last night just made it worse. Think its high time for both clubs to finally nip it in the bud and throw banning orders out for any fans chanting or gesturing about Munich, Heysel or Hillsborough

March 18, 2016, 04:43:09 PM
Reply #10

bluestevie

This is true, but the Liverpool fans in the United where there for one reason and that was to cause trouble. Idiots they are

Just no need for it, the Shite fans saw what happened to the guy that got chinned for being in the City end in our semi so why did they think inciting an already pissed off Stretford End was a good idea?

Just saw both clubs have been charged over last night but surprisingly United have got away with an illicit chanting charge for the second week running when from all accounts it was audible around the ground

March 27, 2016, 04:30:36 AM
Reply #11

bluestevie

This is the best I have ever seen England play.

We're winning the euros lads.

Wouldn't go that far bud, certainly make the quarters at least if all stay fit

March 27, 2016, 04:37:29 AM
Reply #12

bluestevie

Poor finish from AllI but we look more likely to grab the winner here, great performance

March 27, 2016, 04:43:43 AM
Reply #13

bluestevie

What a fucking header from Dier there,  what a comeback from England, great stuff

May 04, 2016, 07:00:30 AM
Reply #14

bluestevie

I love the Football League playoffs, you always get some batshit mental outcomes such as the Watford/Leicester ending a couple of seasons back and a tie between Forest and Yeovil in League One that the latter eventually won 5-2 after extra time