January 21, 2020, 11:46:08 AM

Poll

If forced, which of the following would choose to fornicate with?

Chariman Mao
1 (2%)
Adolf Hitler
0 (0%)
Mother Teresa
5 (9.8%)
Thatcher
10 (19.6%)
Brendan Rodgers
3 (5.9%)
Trevor McDonald
8 (15.7%)
Where's the fucking Unicorn option
24 (47.1%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: Hearts v Everton  (Read 28236 times)

July 26, 2015, 04:56:17 PM
Read 28236 times

Bluedylan

Can't believe not one person wants to fuck Chairman Mao. I reckon it was all an act with him, and once you got him on his own, away from all the death camps and murdering of intellectuals, underneath it all he'd be quite a tender, attentive lover. For what it's worth big man, you were my second choice. It was nothing personal, but I was never going to pass up the chance to have relations with a mythical creature.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 04:59:08 PM by Bluedylan »
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 26, 2015, 06:32:13 PM
Reply #1

Bluedylan

What kind of streamage situation are we looking at then? Not great I'm guessing.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

July 26, 2015, 06:41:16 PM
Reply #2

Bluedylan

Is right Avon...I mean brap. Who's stepping up for the lads?

July 26, 2015, 11:26:06 PM
Reply #3

Bluedylan

Who was that laying the pass on for Rom's placed finish there?