1 (1.2%)
Lukaku
38 (46.9%)
Lennon (Sub)
0 (0%)
Kone (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Author Topic: Everton v Liverpool  (Read 45492 times)

September 29, 2015, 05:49:27 PM
Reply #30

MIG

I'm only really worried about their front three, Sturridge has come back and as usual wasted no time in getting back amongst the goals.  Ings I've always admired (until going to the shite) and Coutinho has a wonder goal in him.  The rest look bang average, if that.
If we have Stones and Coleman back that will stop some of my worries about the above greatly.  If they are back the team almost picks itself.

Howard

Coleman  Stones  Jags  Galloway

McCarthy  Barry

Deulofeu  Barkley  Naismith

Lukaku

I would go Naismith over Kone for his big game mentality and sheer effort he will put in.  But then we would have a few options to bring on if need be.

September 29, 2015, 05:52:20 PM
Reply #31

Lxxx

Naismith loves a big game. Snarling, whining, winning free kicks, popping up with goals. I'd play him all day long, knows how to play these kind of games.

September 29, 2015, 06:07:53 PM
Reply #32

gwells

I really fancy us this time. 4-1 Lukaku 2, Barry and Kone. Del boy to roast them on the flanks

September 29, 2015, 06:11:28 PM
Reply #33

The Analog Kid

I really fancy us this time. 4-1 Lukaku 2, Barry and Kone. Del boy to roast them on the flanks

If we beat these 4-1 I'll sit in the Harlech all night in me bills.

September 29, 2015, 06:24:23 PM
Reply #34

Alanvideo

Naismith loves a big game. Snarling, whining, winning free kicks, popping up with goals. I'd play him all day long, knows how to play these kind of games.
........Yeh he's the nearest we've got to Cahill
We are special ,we are Everton.

September 29, 2015, 06:38:23 PM
Reply #35

Evertonian in NC

Anybody want to be really ballsy and slot Gibson in for McCarthy?  Or am I just still fuming about the dive?
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 29, 2015, 06:56:35 PM
Reply #36

MmmBlueRamirez

Anybody want to be really ballsy and slot Gibson in for McCarthy? 

No thanks.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

September 29, 2015, 07:07:22 PM
Reply #37

BlueBeagle

Anybody want to be really ballsy and slot Gibson in for McCarthy?  Or am I just still fuming about the dive?

No point seeing as how we'd have to use a sub after 15 minutes to replace him.

September 29, 2015, 07:10:58 PM
Reply #38

Lxxx

Not a chance.

September 29, 2015, 08:03:24 PM
Reply #39

blob

Not watched the Shite all season. Are they really persisting with that back three with those players? Rogers is too clever for his own good.

haven't a clue. never, ever, watch them...unless they're playing us :)

September 29, 2015, 08:11:42 PM
Reply #40

Evertonian in NC

haven't a clue. never, ever, watch them...unless they're playing us :)

I make an exception if I see they are REALLY getting battered (like Slippy G's farewell game, hee hee).
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 29, 2015, 08:42:13 PM
Reply #41

Optimistic Blue

I don't like them guys.

No i know we all have a distaste for them but i have an unhealthy hatred towards them. I mean that literally. My disgust for them has an actual negative effect on my health. Every time they do their redshite kinda things i always resort to either throwing up or shitting my pants. Every gradiose statement, every time they lack any kind of humility, every time they flat out refuse to acknowledge their own shortcomings. Every manager they hire is a complete whopper. They have had some GHASTLY ugly players in their time. I hate they lack a sense of humor and taking the piss out of them is akin to some sort of blasphemy or bigotry. And maybe its my skewed perception on reality but i seriously swear there is no other group of fans like this, nor is there a club that acts like that either. And worst of all is how the media stands up for them, whether its by hiring 10 liverpool pundits for every 1 non-liverpool pundit or by going on about what a great player Stevie Gerrard was STILL after he left 4 months ago with his tail between his legs. Seriously this guy is a complete and utter bellend by anyones standards but the media have preached about him so much that he is considered a true hero in the football world, yet other cunts don't seem to be able to get away with it.

And no im not bitter about their historical achievements, any reasonable person knows full well Liverpools success has no significance to the achievements of everton..apart from Liverpool fans! And they portray it in such a deluded way that when they say "We won it 5 times" you get the impression that the fans almost think they played in those finals or something.

Look i know in my heart that they're not all like this, they're a hugely supported club and they can't all be bellends. But theres just so many of them and they're given so much opportunity to spout their shite it just wont i mean fuckk sake!!!!!!!!

At the very least i want to beat them under King Brenny because he is the latest in a long line of Redshite managers who deserve a good fucking whalloping.
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

September 29, 2015, 08:55:32 PM
Reply #42

Macca77

I don't like them guys.

No i know we all have a distaste for them but i have an unhealthy hatred towards them. I mean that literally. My disgust for them has an actual negative effect on my health. Every time they do their redshite kinda things i always resort to either throwing up or shitting my pants. Every gradiose statement, every time they lack any kind of humility, every time they flat out refuse to acknowledge their own shortcomings. Every manager they hire is a complete whopper. They have had some GHASTLY ugly players in their time. I hate they lack a sense of humor and taking the piss out of them is akin to some sort of blasphemy or bigotry. And maybe its my skewed perception on reality but i seriously swear there is no other group of fans like this, nor is there a club that acts like that either. And worst of all is how the media stands up for them, whether its by hiring 10 liverpool pundits for every 1 non-liverpool pundit or by going on about what a great player Stevie Gerrard was STILL after he left 4 months ago with his tail between his legs. Seriously this guy is a complete and utter bellend by anyones standards but the media have preached about him so much that he is considered a true hero in the football world, yet other cunts don't seem to be able to get away with it.

And no im not bitter about their historical achievements, any reasonable person knows full well Liverpools success has no significance to the achievements of everton..apart from Liverpool fans! And they portray it in such a deluded way that when they say "We won it 5 times" you get the impression that the fans almost think they played in those finals or something.

Look i know in my heart that they're not all like this, they're a hugely supported club and they can't all be bellends. But theres just so many of them and they're given so much opportunity to spout their shite it just wont i mean fuckk sake!!!!!!!!

At the very least i want to beat them under King Brenny because he is the latest in a long line of Redshite managers who deserve a good fucking whalloping.

Amen to every single word of this.

September 29, 2015, 09:34:21 PM
Reply #43

Paddockoldie

I think it's a mental thing the derby. In the 80's I'd buzz of it but of late I just get anxious. I was sooooo disappointed with us in the semi's when they had their 3rd choice keeper and we didn't even fire a shot at him... how easy do we need it?
We need to watch they don't use the counter attack.
I really hope Stones is back. Mori has done ok, but this is a derby game and he's got pen against written all over him.. I think I need a poo just typing this.

September 29, 2015, 09:42:24 PM
Reply #44

Alanvideo

Even '' Carra '' sez Goodison is going to be bouncing. We're going to batter them.
We are special ,we are Everton.