0 (0%)
Lukaku
25 (50%)
Kone (Sub)
2 (4%)
Deulofeu (Sub)
3 (6%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Everton v Manchester United  (Read 24557 times)

October 15, 2015, 06:55:07 PM
Reply #15

Bluedylan

What did he say pal? Not heard or read owt yet

Nothing definitive, but he avoided the question when asked about Stones's availability a couple of times and started talking about general team injuries.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 15, 2015, 07:58:51 PM
Reply #16

bacon sarnie

Martial Martial and don't give away any pens and we'll batter them.

October 15, 2015, 10:04:36 PM
Reply #17

Lxxx

More from Everton boss Roberto Martinez, who says full-back Leighton Baines is not far away from a return to full fitness.

He says: "Leighton is not far off at all. We had a very good two weeks work and he is ready to rejoin the group. I'd say two weeks more." 

He adds that John Stones will train with the squad and a decision will be made on whether to select him for the Manchester United game.

Full info: http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-fc-news-transfer-rumours-10257085

Since when has any fan given the time of day to the accuracy of Martinez's answers on injury questions.

October 15, 2015, 10:10:53 PM
Reply #18

marky v

Always fancy us against Utd at home but feels different with the international break and a Saturday 3 o'clock kick off, beat them and go ahead of them in the table would be brilliant considering the start of the season we've had

October 15, 2015, 10:34:26 PM
Reply #19

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Nothing definitive, but he avoided the question when asked about Stones's availability a couple of times and started talking about general team injuries.

trust Mori completely. V happy that Coleman is back though, i like Browning but we need an attacking threat that we get from Coleman.
I have to return some videotapes.

October 15, 2015, 10:54:49 PM
Reply #20

Everton Mint

Since when has any fan given the time of day to the accuracy of Martinez's answers on injury questions.

Martinez clearly wont give (Man U) definitive info on the team at this stage, I wouldn't expect him to. But Coleman and Stones were virtually fit for the West Brom game a while ago...

So my interpretation is that I'd put my money on Stones and Coleman starting..
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 10:55:26 PM by Everton Mint »

October 15, 2015, 11:15:21 PM
Reply #21

Evertonian in NC

It goes without saying, but it with we want to be taken seriously as Top 4 contenders, then these are the types of fixtures we need to win.  Or to put it another way, we need to at least get 4/6 from Shite/Manure at home.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 16, 2015, 01:31:54 AM
Reply #22

irishtoffee

It's on setanta tv.

October 16, 2015, 01:36:06 AM
Reply #23

irishtoffee

Apologies didn't realise that setanta is no longer available in Britain. Good news for Irish fans only but at least the stream quality might be decent

October 16, 2015, 02:04:56 AM
Reply #24

Bluedylan

Apologies didn't realise that setanta is no longer available in Britain. Good news for Irish fans only but at least the stream quality might be decent

Worked for Setanta for a short while a few years back, and they were appalling. Their customer service extended to just letting the phones ring until people got bored and stopped calling.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 16, 2015, 02:37:31 AM
Reply #25

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
It's game of the day on nbc so streams galore, hd hopefully and all over the show on Android if you have one

Simply simply lovely

October 16, 2015, 03:32:22 AM
Reply #26

Cozzie

I reckon we will dick them, really feeling confident here, I'd actually be disappointed if we only scored two.

October 16, 2015, 03:34:20 AM
Reply #27

blob

nailed on win :)

October 16, 2015, 05:11:17 AM
Reply #28

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Every prem stream for every prem game should be decent given that NBC broadcasts every single game live.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

October 16, 2015, 11:57:48 AM
Reply #29

Trowel

And thanks to the NBC deal, 10 mins setting up Kodi is all anyone needs to watch any game in top quality these days.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news