0 (0%)
Funes Mori (Sub)
5 (10.6%)
Mirallas (Sub)
0 (0%)
Kone (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 30470 times)

October 21, 2015, 01:47:29 PM
Reply #30

TSGun

We're definitely a good chance for a point but it's difficult to be overly confident.

Our best could win this game, our worst could be embarrassing.

October 21, 2015, 05:28:35 PM
Reply #31

Lxxx

They've just beaten one of the best teams in the world. My heart thinks the weekend might be a big come down for them and they'll not be up for it. My head thinks playing against Barry and McCarthy will be a piece of cake compared to Vidal and Tiago and their fast, skilful players will make it quite a comfortable win.

October 21, 2015, 08:45:49 PM
Reply #32

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
they'll come flying out thinking they're going to roll us over and we'll smash them on the break.

in all honesty, i think we will lose this but it isn't the end of the world. As has been said before, it's the 5/6 after this that will make or break our season...
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 21, 2015, 11:28:44 PM
Reply #33

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Frustrating that if we played Mirallas and deulofeu we might be able to go toe to toe with them. Instead we might try and grind a result

October 21, 2015, 11:31:46 PM
Reply #34

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I reckon a front 4 of Mirallas, del, barkley and Lukaku would be fucking awful, personally.

October 21, 2015, 11:48:28 PM
Reply #35

Shogun

Administrator
I reckon a front 4 of Mirallas, del, barkley and Lukaku would be fucking awful, personally.

I remember Deulofeu and Mirallas starting twice under Martinez and I don't we played well in either match.

Everton 2-1 Cardiff - Coleman scored the winner in injury time. We started with Mirallas, Osman and Deulofeu behind Lukaku.

Everton 2-3 Palace - Probably the most attacking line up we've fielded under Martinez. Howard; Coleman, Stones, Distin, Baines; Barry, Barkley; Deulofeu Mirallas McGeady; Lukaku
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 21, 2015, 11:53:49 PM
Reply #36

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Frustrating that if we played Mirallas and deulofeu we might be able to go toe to toe with them. Instead we might try and grind a result

Well just some sort of more attacking selection!

October 22, 2015, 05:07:20 AM
Reply #37

Heisenberg

People really over play out counter attack game. All because of like 5 stand out games over the past season. With lukaku playing more target man esq, it doesn't really happen now. We all expected it at Utd and Liverpool but seen nothing. I really don't know what game suits us best anymore.

We won't win this. Id take a draw now

October 22, 2015, 06:01:54 PM
Reply #38

Rhys

Everton 2-3 Palace - Probably the most attacking line up we've fielded under Martinez. Howard; Coleman, Stones, Distin, Baines; Barry, Barkley; Deulofeu Mirallas McGeady; Lukaku

That was awful that its almost like because he went winger overload in the game and with no Mccarthy protecting, Coleman bombing on we basically had nobody back when they broke down their left so over the last 12 months has gone to extremes the other way.

October 22, 2015, 07:05:51 PM
Reply #39

chang

October 22, 2015, 07:21:58 PM
Reply #40

Lxxx

If I see Naismith and Lennon on the teamsheet I'm fucking off to watch it in the pub.

October 22, 2015, 11:17:15 PM
Reply #41

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
What's wrong with lennon?

All you lads wanting a 4 of Mirallas, barkley, del and Lukaku will be very disappointed if that actual happens. That'll be a disaster of a front 4.

October 22, 2015, 11:23:58 PM
Reply #42

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
What's wrong with lennon?

All you lads wanting a 4 of Mirallas, barkley, del and Lukaku will be very disappointed if that actual happens. That'll be a disaster of a front 4.
Nowt wrong with Lennon as long as they other wing has some cut and thrust to it

Simply simply lovely

October 23, 2015, 12:34:48 AM
Reply #43

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
No issue with Lennon starting for me either but as Jim said there has to be something else elsewhere

October 23, 2015, 12:49:30 AM
Reply #44

ally2

Im not really arsed either way. Getting all a bit indifferent to things at the mo. It just seems every time we might be doing well, we go and screw it up. And then we are rubbish but then pull out a really good performance. That's football I suppose. The promise of possibility.