0 (0%)
Funes Mori (Sub)
5 (10.6%)
Mirallas (Sub)
0 (0%)
Kone (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 41212 times)

October 20, 2015, 05:31:56 PM
Read 41212 times

Bluedylan

We're going to be sodomized by these.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 21, 2015, 03:38:09 AM
Reply #1

Bluedylan

We're going to get dicked if they turn up. Unfortunately I feel like the result lies firmly in their hands. They are prone to a few lapses though, so you never know.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 05:53:42 AM by Bluedylan »

October 24, 2015, 09:41:42 PM
Reply #2

Bluedylan

Still convinced we'll get dicked everywhere. Can't really see a single reason for optimism other than Arsenal's propensity to throw the odd shocker in when they're flying high, and you don't really want to be relying on that.

October 25, 2015, 12:27:55 AM
Reply #3

Bluedylan

We all slaughter Howard when he continually fails us, and I do it more than most, but it's the manager who continues to pick him. It's the manager who took Robles out of the team after a few clean sheets. It's the manager who hasn't bought a goalkeeper.

October 25, 2015, 01:36:00 AM
Reply #4

Bluedylan

Arsenal were fairly average today, and they still beat us pretty comfortably.

When viewed in isolation, you might say 'they're an excellent team, they can beat anyone at home'. But they didn't play that well, and that's now 1 point out of 9 (including two home games), and it could've easily been one point out of 12 but for the fightback against West Brom.

I'm pretty livid with the manager. We're pissing away points and goals unnecessarily. People say we've got this easier run of games, but there's no guarantees that we're going to deal with them. Anyone can beat anyone in the league, and it's not going to be easy.

Also his insistence on sticking with a calamitous keeper is costing us most weeks, and is going to invite pressure on his own job if it persists.

I don't really see anything to be remotely happy with (apart from the odd individual performance) in the last three games, not to mention the toothless City performance, the shite performance away at Spurs, Watford etc. I'm surprised at the relative optimism on here.

October 25, 2015, 02:02:41 AM
Reply #5

Bluedylan

Err.

https://twitter.com/GungaChief/status/658002377275002880

Hopefully that's a superman gesture and not a Nazi salute, although a lot of them did flee to South America....