0 (0%)
Funes Mori (Sub)
5 (10.6%)
Mirallas (Sub)
0 (0%)
Kone (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 41689 times)

October 20, 2015, 07:19:03 PM
Read 41689 times

Evertonian in NC

I'm not overly enthused about this match.

But last time I felt like that was Southampton :eh:

I feel exactly the same.  My prediction ability this season is completely shit, as the table indicates.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 21, 2015, 01:42:46 AM
Reply #1

Evertonian in NC

When we are on form and in the right frame of mind, we can go toe to toe with anybody, anywhere.  I truly believe that.  Even after the pitch shitting performance we put on last weekend.

At some point, Arsenal has to remember they are only comfortable in 4th, RIGHT?
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 21, 2015, 05:49:23 AM
Reply #2

Evertonian in NC

We're going to get dicked if they turn up. Unfortunately I feel like the results lies firmly in their hands. They are prone to a few lapses though, so you never know.

I am likely selling them short and waiting for them to be the Arsene Wenger team I am used to seeing.  But they've been pretty consistently impressive this season, no doubt.

I'm annoyed we kickoff the same time as NC State, FFS.  Right, fearless Prediction League leader pjc?

October 24, 2015, 08:30:48 PM
Reply #3

Evertonian in NC

If you are looking for a shred of hope, I believe our record is quite good under the new US TV contract when we are on "big" NBC (as opposed to NBCSN, USA, or Extra Time).

October 25, 2015, 01:43:14 AM
Reply #4

Evertonian in NC

I'm glad that we fought so fucking hard in the second half.  But man, that 90 second stretch of the first half was just fucking inexcusable.

/pretty drunk from the sports bar where I watched NC State win and Everton due their unfortunate thing.