6 (11.1%)
Mirallas (Sub)
0 (0%)
Osman (Sub)
2 (3.7%)
Gibson (Sub)
2 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: Everton v Aston Villa  (Read 25538 times)

November 20, 2015, 09:41:04 PM
Reply #15

Rodenplav64

This is an awkward game . I think they had virtually no players involved in internationals ( ready to stand corrected ) and it is always the case that players try to impress new managers . They did well against City and have been a bit of a bogey for us . I was in Madrid a few years back and despite the 6 a pint in the James Joyce I was chuffed to fuck to be 3-1 up at half time . On came fucking Jon Carew to scare the shit out of Howard and low and behold 3-3 . I hate them and really want to see them go down . Most worrying thing is we should have been looking to replace Howard then . A nervy 1-0 will do for me .

November 20, 2015, 09:55:09 PM
Reply #16

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
that 2008 game was fucking horrible.
I have to return some videotapes.

November 20, 2015, 10:03:17 PM
Reply #17

Shogun

Administrator
They would have had a few on international breaks. Amavi (who got injured), Guzan, Ayew, Clark, Gueye, Sanchez and Gestede off the top of my head. @Rodenplav64
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 10:04:22 PM by Shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 20, 2015, 10:04:02 PM
Reply #18

Rodenplav64

2009 . The cunts beat us 3-2 in 2008 . Either way they need relegating .

November 20, 2015, 10:16:18 PM
Reply #19

Bluenose 91

That last minute Ashley Young winner was one of the worst moments I've had at the game.

Hated these cause of O'Neill and that still lingers now.

November 20, 2015, 10:31:16 PM
Reply #20

Bluedylan

I really enjoyed seeing Villa's demise after they spent all that money to crack the Top 4, and didn't make it under O'Neill. People we're raving about them (and him) when they were pissing money down the drain and all the while we were right up there with them and above them, spending fuck all and selling players that we'd rather not have sold.

Fuck them. They've become a joke of a club, and anyone that appoints Tim Sherwood deserves what they get. Hope they go down, and hope we make a nice contribution to that tomorrow.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

November 20, 2015, 10:44:10 PM
Reply #21

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
2009 . The cunts beat us 3-2 in 2008 . Either way they need relegating .

yeah i know...hence why i said the 2008 game was fucking horrible.
I have to return some videotapes.

November 21, 2015, 03:17:56 AM
Reply #22

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah I've no love for villa either.

Got a feeling gestede or ayew will bag one. Whoever will end the year with less goals probably, as we have that habit of gifting out of goal strikers whatever they want.

I really would like to smash them though and think we should. Deulofeu against Richardson is my hope.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 21, 2015, 04:31:37 AM
Reply #23

bacon sarnie

Bogey team bastards.

November 21, 2015, 05:00:19 AM
Reply #24

Cozzie

Bogey team bastards.

Not recently, they have beaten us just once in our last 9 meetings.

Admittedly that one was the 3-2 last season (Cleverley scored) but we where shite last season.

Different beast this time around, should be a convincing victory, we need to move away from this stigma of "They have a new manager" malarkey if we are to take ourselves seriously as top 4 contenders.

If it wasn't for the frame of the goal and some ridiculous show boating from De Breuyne and Sterling city would have rolled out 4 or 5-0 winners, it was a freak result.

Their team is absolutely fucking woeful and are rock bottom for a reason, lets do the job most top teams do with a bit of swagger and wipe the fucking floor with them.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 05:00:56 AM by Cozzie »

November 21, 2015, 05:40:21 AM
Reply #25

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah I've no love for villa either.

Got a feeling gestede or ayew will bag one. Whoever will end the year with less goals probably, as we have that habit of gifting out of goal strikers whatever they want.

I really would like to smash them though and think we should. Deulofeu against Richardson is my hope.

Looks like Gestede is a big injury doubt he picked up a knee injury on international duty

Rom has a pretty decent record against Villa for us, I think he has scored in every game he has played for us against them, it's only 3 games like but still!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 21, 2015, 06:21:21 AM
Reply #26

bacon sarnie

Not recently, they have beaten us just once in our last 9 meetings.

Admittedly that one was the 3-2 last season (Cleverley scored) but we where shite last season.

Different beast this time around, should be a convincing victory, we need to move away from this stigma of "They have a new manager" malarkey if we are to take ourselves seriously as top 4 contenders.

If it wasn't for the frame of the goal and some ridiculous show boating from De Breuyne and Sterling city would have rolled out 4 or 5-0 winners, it was a freak result.

Their team is absolutely fucking woeful and are rock bottom for a reason, lets do the job most top teams do with a bit of swagger and wipe the fucking floor with them.

You are correct but the fact that they had us by the nuts for years is branded to my memory banks like a big fuckin AV on a horse heading to the knackers yard. And don't mention the 77 League Cup....

Hope you're right about them being shite but I reckon Rom will outscore them anyways.

November 21, 2015, 02:04:09 PM
Reply #27

Cuttyblue

I was there, the walk back down County was uncomfortable.

November 21, 2015, 02:32:07 PM
Reply #28

Big Nev

NSNO Subscriber
You are correct but the fact that they had us by the nuts for years is branded to my memory banks like a big fuckin AV on a horse heading to the knackers yard. And don't mention the 77 League Cup....

I went to all 3 League cup games.....so upset at Old Trafford.
Rotterdam \'85
I was there!!!

November 21, 2015, 05:19:36 PM
Reply #29

Everton Mint

I thought it was just me that hated Villa more then any other team (except the Shite) ...

Come on Blues, they're down there for a reason, now lets keep them there.