5 (13.5%)
Cleverley (Sub)
0 (0%)
Lennon (Sub)
1 (2.7%)
Gibson (Sub)
7 (18.9%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 30437 times)

November 27, 2015, 11:05:50 PM
Reply #15

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Be nice to nick a game we didn't deserve to win. Have we done that this season in the league?
Be nicer just to twat em

But yeah all else fails I'll take a flukey win

Simply simply lovely

November 27, 2015, 11:34:37 PM
Reply #16

bluenuck

I think this will be tougher than Villa. Bournemouth will work hard, and have something to prove. They won't roll over.

I don't know why, but i kinda want to see Mirallis get the start tomorrow over Kone. Just a gut feeling. I think he's ready for something.

November 28, 2015, 12:46:32 AM
Reply #17

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Booo hisss
Negative annie!!

Of course your totally correct. There is no way at all we will continue to either create so many chances or finish said chances. We need to work defensively to ensure that if both rates drop we can still win games

Just thinking of games like West Brom where we had 4 shots on target and scored 3 goals.

You're not going to get a win from 4 chances very often when you let in 2.

We also have to be mindful that our goals for has been boosted by these two home games; in fact our goal difference was 0 prior to these games. 

We haven't looked like walloping many other sides this season so we shouldn't be complacent that we'll score more than we'll let in.

November 28, 2015, 04:08:57 AM
Reply #18

Bluedylan

Be nicer just to twat em

But yeah all else fails I'll take a flukey win

Yeah course. Didn't mean about tomorrow specifically. Just feels like when we win, we have to really dominate teams. It'd be great to start pinching some of the tighter games, like say West Ham and Spurs away.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

November 28, 2015, 01:52:47 PM
Reply #19

TSGun

If Baines returns that's pretty much as attacking a team as we can field.

With the form of the forward thinking quartet there just has to be goal in us, a solid defence should just about get us over the line.

Quietly confident.

November 28, 2015, 02:02:19 PM
Reply #20

howard1334

If Baines returns that's pretty much as attacking a team as we can field.

With the form of the forward thinking quartet there just has to be goal in us, a solid defence should just about get us over the line.

Quietly confident.

I don't think Baines will start this one after not even making the bench last week. My guess is he makes the bench this week and then starts either in the cup or next weekend.

Would love to see him back, but definitely okay with Martinez taking precautions and not rushing him back too quickly.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 02:30:20 PM by howard1334 »

November 28, 2015, 02:15:56 PM
Reply #21

TSGun

B
I don't think Baines will start this one after not even making the bench last week. My guess is makes the bench this week and then starts either in the cup or next weekend.

Would love to see him back, but definitely okay with Martinez taking precautions and not rushing him back too quickly.

Yeah, fair call.

He has to go in at some stage though and if he's fit and ready just has to play.

November 28, 2015, 02:16:35 PM
Reply #22

Zoolander

My friends talk of split loyalties for this game. As an evertonian born and living in Bournemouth I've always taken an interest in their games and been to watch a fair few Bournemouth games over the years. It could be a win win this game, happy if Bournemouth win as they're desperate for the points and happy as always if Everton win?
Nope - doesn't work like that - sure I hope they do well enough to stay up over the season but sorry Eddie Howe I know you're a blue like but for today I hope we pulverise them😀
COYB

November 28, 2015, 02:30:40 PM
Reply #23

Rodenplav64

It is a tricky away game but the one thing Bournemouth will give us is a few chances . We have a few more options in the middle , Baines at the back possibly ( although Galloway is not an issue ) and a more settled C/H pairing . 1-4 Kone , Barkley , Deulofeu and Lukaku .

November 28, 2015, 02:31:32 PM
Reply #24

howard1334

Yeah, fair call.

He has to go in at some stage though and if he's fit and ready just has to play.

No question - he is still one of the first names on the team sheet for me if healthy, and I can't wait to see him bombing up the wing again.

November 28, 2015, 02:41:19 PM
Reply #25

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
All this American 'healthy' stuff makes me chuckle!
I have to return some videotapes.

November 28, 2015, 02:58:10 PM
Reply #26

Fynci

This is the type of game that was our downfall last season, which is why I'm worried that I feel it'll be another 3 points on the board.
Cool + 380
Tool - 0

November 28, 2015, 02:59:59 PM
Reply #27

The Analog Kid

The title of shittest badge goes to Bournemouth anyway.

November 28, 2015, 03:19:10 PM
Reply #28

Trowel

LAWRO'S PREDICTION

This is a gut feeling more than anything else, but I am going to go for a Bournemouth win.

:Horse:
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

November 28, 2015, 05:18:54 PM
Reply #29

Everton Mint

Lukaku V Distin should be fun to watch

Big Sylvain will be so up for this one and to prove a point against Martinez. Rom will be in for a tough time so hopefully he's up for the challenge.

We cant have any over-confidence here as they have nothing to lose. This game will be another pointer to show if we can go on and really do something this season.