5 (13.5%)
Cleverley (Sub)
0 (0%)
Lennon (Sub)
1 (2.7%)
Gibson (Sub)
7 (18.9%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 30642 times)

November 29, 2015, 08:37:01 PM
Reply #510

Rodenplav64

he is sort of right though. Look at our team...we should be doing a million times better, we shouldnt be allowing teams like Bournemouth, Watford, Sunderland to get points off us. We can go from looking like world beaters to teams lucky to be in the premier league. Surely thats tactics? Is it a laid back approach? as a defender how does it feel to hear the manager say he isnt concerned with conceding first as long as we outscore etc...psychologically im sure that makes you a little bit relaxed?

I don't think he meant the defenders to take it literally .

November 29, 2015, 08:43:46 PM
Reply #511

KoemansNumberTens

You wouldn't sell a centre half for 40m because he's a good player who's proved fuck all?? Staggering. He's either well beyond that description or he should have been sold.
We have as good a back 4 when fit as in the entire league and can't fucking defend. I can't believe people don't think that's an issue with the manager
I spent all last season slagging lukaku off and was told we don't play to his strengths. Is that not an issue with the manager?? We don't practice set plays?? Issue with the manager? He doesn't care who takes penalties? Issue with the manager? Howard was beyond dreadful last season. He not only doesn't look to replace him he tells us he's been good? Issue with the manager?
I just want him to manage the fucking team. To practice everything, to organize everything, to defend the entire pitch not the last 20 yards. Martinez has a dream of us playing beautiful Barcelona type football. He doesn't deliver that though. It's impossible without Barcelona type players. He doesn't actually deliver fuck all. I can repeatedly say get it down and pass it. We need someone who adapts to win games of football. Not someone we are paying in millions to care about performances not results. If it's a labour of love go volunteer somewhere. He's here to be pragmatic and win football games
He's our wenger. Just without the talent or previous success

November 29, 2015, 08:44:18 PM
Reply #512

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think he meant the defenders to take it literally .

of course he doesnt but they are only human! if someone says to an office worker, its ok if this paper is late as we will get a few more done anyway, you would slack off a bit if you think someone will cover for you. Even subconsciously, it would have an effect.
I have to return some videotapes.

November 29, 2015, 09:03:52 PM
Reply #513

Lxxx

You wouldn't sell a centre half for 40m because he's a good player who's proved fuck all?? Staggering. He's either well beyond that description or he should have been sold.
We have as good a back 4 when fit as in the entire league and can't fucking defend. I can't believe people don't think that's an issue with the manager
I spent all last season slagging lukaku off and was told we don't play to his strengths. Is that not an issue with the manager?? We don't practice set plays?? Issue with the manager? He doesn't care who takes penalties? Issue with the manager? Howard was beyond dreadful last season. He not only doesn't look to replace him he tells us he's been good? Issue with the manager?
I just want him to manage the fucking team. To practice everything, to organize everything, to defend the entire pitch not the last 20 yards. Martinez has a dream of us playing beautiful Barcelona type football. He doesn't deliver that though. It's impossible without Barcelona type players. He doesn't actually deliver fuck all. I can repeatedly say get it down and pass it. We need someone who adapts to win games of football. Not someone we are paying in millions to care about performances not results. If it's a labour of love go volunteer somewhere. He's here to be pragmatic and win football games
He's our wenger. Just without the talent or previous success

But Barcelona don't play anywhere near like us though. Completely different philosophy. They work hard and press all over the park. It's a myth that he wants us to play like them. If I'm honest I don't know what his philosophy is, is it just we score more than you and that's it? Is that a good enough approach to management anything above Under 10's school football?
I agree with you, he's paid to manage but I don't see any evidence of any management going on. Just a repetitive philosophy which you'd see on Saturday morning kick about on the local field.

November 29, 2015, 10:18:07 PM
Reply #514

Rodenplav64

I will still be here when you are aiming the same shit at the next Manager as you were the previous and the present . Moaning about the Manager is part of the game . Thinking you know better is for the internet forums . I just hope we beat Palace and Leicester even if on current form we have no right to expect to . Thats football !

And what has John Stones proved ? I wouldn't sell him because of his potential not what he has done . He has massive potential and in the current financial climate his value is only going up if he carries on improving . It is the chance the club are willing to take . Barkley did not go in the summer for one reason only ............................. for most of last season he stunk .
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 10:22:39 PM by Rodenplav64 »

November 29, 2015, 11:01:48 PM
Reply #515

KoemansNumberTens

I will still be here when you are aiming the same shit at the next Manager as you were the previous and the present . Moaning about the Manager is part of the game . Thinking you know better is for the internet forums . I just hope we beat Palace and Leicester even if on current form we have no right to expect to . Thats football !

And what has John Stones proved ? I wouldn't sell him because of his potential not what he has done . He has massive potential and in the current financial climate his value is only going up if he carries on improving . It is the chance the club are willing to take . Barkley did not go in the summer for one reason only ............................. for most of last season he stunk .

But sometimes there's a problem with the manager. Bet you were here when people were complaining about Walter smith too

November 29, 2015, 11:05:42 PM
Reply #516

Rodenplav64

But sometimes there's a problem with the manager. Bet you were here when people were complaining about Walter smith too

They had every reason too . I was at the Middlesboro game . Shocking Manager and shocking times . There is no comparison with Martinez .