0 (0%)
Baines (Sub)
0 (0%)
Mirallas (Sub)
1 (1.7%)
Naismith (Sub)
1 (1.7%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: Middlesbrough v Everton  (Read 33265 times)

December 01, 2015, 08:44:43 PM
Reply #60

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
If Romelu Lukaku scores tonight he will be the first Everton player to score in 5 successive games since Joe Max Moore 15 years ago
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 01, 2015, 08:47:43 PM
Reply #61

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
If Romelu Lukaku scores tonight he will be the first Everton player to score in 5 successive games since Joe Max Moore 15 years ago
I jinxed joe max moore
He was in fine form then I bumped into him in some bar in matthew street, told him he was boss and to keep up the work. Shook his hand and went on my merry way. I dont think he scored after that!

Simply simply lovely

December 01, 2015, 09:03:53 PM
Reply #62

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
If we do win tonight, we are defo getting knocked out next round by the shite aren't we :(
I have to return some videotapes.

December 01, 2015, 09:06:37 PM
Reply #63

Bluedylan

If we do win tonight, we are defo getting knocked out next round by the shite aren't we :(

Over two painful legs, with Klopp doing his mad laugh, and the media wanking themselves silly about it.

Better to go out tonight eh lads. My heart couldn't take it.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 01, 2015, 09:15:00 PM
Reply #64

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Over two painful legs, with Klopp doing his mad laugh, and the media wanking themselves silly about it.

Fist pumps galore, massive mouth smiling, glasses steaming up with excitement, freshly cleaned trackies, Gerrard in the dug out for support.

Fucking kill me.
I have to return some videotapes.

December 01, 2015, 09:23:30 PM
Reply #65

bluestevie

weve got to play our strongest line up available, if the likes of osman are thrown in we will go out, we dont need to worry about the league, were not going to get top 4 and i dont want the europa lets concentrate on trying to win something, i would like to see mirallas in for kone and go at them with delboy down the other side, we wont keep a clean sheet so lets go out and have a good go from the off.

You don't want Europa League football yet want us to win one of 2 trophies that will guarantee us playing in said competition next season? Bit contradictory no?
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

December 01, 2015, 10:21:41 PM
Reply #66

Cozzie

Rather then than have them beat us in the final.

December 01, 2015, 10:31:04 PM
Reply #67

kramer0

The media coverage is sickening, isn't it? When I check the football news on a random Tuesday morning, I prefer not to be greeted with the articles:

"Gerrard back training with Liverpool, Klopp"

"Milner: It's a great time to be at Liverpool"

"Ibe: Liverpool not looking at other results"

"Lucas: I would die for Liverpool, Klopp if asked"

It's all a bit much (okay, maybe I made one of those up, but still). There's a weird, cultish vibe about that club and unlike most weird, cultish organizations, the media actually seems to be into it.

The two games we have to play against them are enough, I'm not sure I have the energy for even one additional cup game (and certainly not a two legged affair).

December 01, 2015, 10:38:45 PM
Reply #68

Shogun

Administrator
Rather then than have them beat us in the final.

Yeah, if we're to play them then I'd fancy us over two legs than one.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 01, 2015, 10:48:30 PM
Reply #69

TheTone

fuck sake , time to man up when it comes to playing the rs, same thing happens every time we play them, people shitting themselves all over threads, beaten before a ball is kicked

supporters and players need to become ruthless nasty cunts if we want to have success

3 fucking nil tonight, rom hat trick, ave it

p.s. it will be southampton anyways  in the hat for the semis ;)

December 01, 2015, 10:51:12 PM
Reply #70

hamshank33

Over two painful legs, with Klopp doing his mad laugh, and the media wanking themselves silly about it.Fuck that shit  how about we win tonight win the semi and f*** them in the final and I laugh my tits off

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?hmm hmm?

December 01, 2015, 11:03:40 PM
Reply #71

cjohno100

Doesn't winning this get us into the Europa, or is that the FA Cup?
well what i mean is i dont want martinez to rest everyone for the league we need to win something. if we end up in europa from winning this then so  be it

December 01, 2015, 11:06:41 PM
Reply #72

cjohno100

You don't want Europa League football yet want us to win one of 2 trophies that will guarantee us playing in said competition next season? Bit contradictory no?
no what i mean is i dont want martinez to rest everyone for the league , we wont finish 4th and getting in europa by finishing 5th or 6th isnt a trophy, if we end up in europa by winning a cup then so be it

December 01, 2015, 11:14:19 PM
Reply #73

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
fuck sake , time to man up when it comes to playing the rs, same thing happens every time we play them, people shitting themselves all over threads, beaten before a ball is kicked

supporters and players need to become ruthless nasty cunts if we want to have success

3 fucking nil tonight, rom hat trick, ave it

p.s. it will be southampton anyways  in the hat for the semis ;)

Easier said than done when we have been consistently buttfucked by them for over a decade
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 11:14:37 PM by Silas »

December 01, 2015, 11:14:51 PM
Reply #74

bluenuck

The media coverage is sickening, isn't it? When I check the football news on a random Tuesday morning, I prefer not to be greeted with the articles:

"Gerrard back training with Liverpool, Klopp"

"Milner: It's a great time to be at Liverpool"

"Ibe: Liverpool not looking at other results"

"Lucas: I would die for Liverpool, Klopp if asked"

It's all a bit much (okay, maybe I made one of those up, but still). There's a weird, cultish vibe about that club and unlike most weird, cultish organizations, the media actually seems to be into it.

The two games we have to play against them are enough, I'm not sure I have the energy for even one additional cup game (and certainly not a two legged affair).

What ever do you mean?

http://www.skysports.com/football