July 16, 2019, 06:10:44 AM

Author Topic: January Transfer Window 2016  (Read 251582 times)

January 05, 2016, 03:48:49 AM
Reply #375

Makis

If Stones keeps dribbling in our own 6 yard box, he can go to Utd. Nearly cost us a point today then turns to the fans and says calm down. I hope he learns from that.
Yeah, Everton don't do skill. It's grocks for centre backs who only know how to lump the ball upfield.

Jesus wept.

January 05, 2016, 04:14:35 AM
Reply #376

hill135

Corrierre Dello Sport linking us with Balde Keita (of Lazio, and formerly another La Macia graduate) if we sell Kev. Maybe the Serie A experts can enlighten us as to his ability and potential?

As ever, the most important bit of information is that he's boss on FM.

Has mostly looked like a kick-and-run merchant to me; but to be fair he is very young and hasn't been given much of a chance to impress given the bossness of Felipe Anderson and Candreva.

January 05, 2016, 04:28:12 AM
Reply #377

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Why are we getting linked with wingers?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 05, 2016, 04:30:19 AM
Reply #378

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Can he play on the left?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 05, 2016, 04:32:26 AM
Reply #379

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

Surely it'd only be as a Mirallas replacement were he to leave.

I can only really see Mirallas or Naismith going this January. IF Naismith were to go I'm not sure what sort of player we might bring in instead, we might use the money elsewhere.

January 05, 2016, 04:33:49 AM
Reply #380

Bluedylan

Eventually Martinez is going to pioneer a new way of looking at football, where we field a keeper and 10 wingers and he conceives of a formation that splits into two sides of the field (rather than defence/midfield/attack). It will fundamentally revolutionise the world game. We'll be playing a 5/5 with Tim Howard still in net, obviously.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 05, 2016, 04:33:51 AM
Reply #381

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Can he play on the left?

Yep. Obligatory YouTube video:

January 05, 2016, 04:34:45 AM
Reply #382

hill135

Can he play on the left?

Yes.

Right footed left-winger. Much more Kev dash-towards-the-goal than Pienaar come-short-&-link-it-up.

January 05, 2016, 04:39:40 AM
Reply #383

kramer0

He's been linked with richer (the RS) and more familiar (Villarreal) clubs, but we should at least ask about Denis Cheryshev. Out of favour at Madrid, plays on the left, and, on top of all of his attacking ability, he works hard defensively.

January 05, 2016, 04:42:15 AM
Reply #384

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I don't want any wingers unless it's a pienaar type.

January 05, 2016, 04:44:35 AM
Reply #385

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think it's likely but if Naismith goes, I'd really like us to bring in a keeper.

Samir Handanovic could leave on a free in the summer I believe, maybe Inter would sell at the right price.

Someone like Timo Horn could be available for about the price of selling Naismith too.

January 05, 2016, 04:46:17 AM
Reply #386

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Is that German lad that went to PSG getting game time?

January 05, 2016, 04:48:43 AM
Reply #387

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I don't want any wingers unless it's a pienaar type.

It's driving me absolutely insane that we don't seem to have been linked to a LM of that mould for as long as pienaar has been missing.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 05, 2016, 04:53:03 AM
Reply #388

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Still feel we'll get a striker too.

January 05, 2016, 04:58:03 AM
Reply #389

hill135

Is that German lad that went to PSG getting game time?

Straight in at number 1.