July 16, 2019, 09:10:12 PM

Author Topic: January Transfer Window 2016  (Read 251615 times)

January 04, 2016, 03:45:33 AM
Reply #331

Trowel

Elmohamady? I'd rather we signed Elmo.

http://www.kingfut.com/2016/01/03/elmohamady-receives-epl-offers/?

Egyptís Ahmed Elmohamady has received offers from English Premier league clubs Everton and West Bromwich Albion, KingFut can exclusively reveal.

Elmohamady was courted by several club in Englandís top flight last summer following Hull Cityís relegation but the player decided to remain at Hull.

KingFut can confirm that Everton have made two offers for Elmohamady already, as well as an offer from West Brom with both clubs interested in bringing the right-wing back to the club either during this winter transfer window or in the summer.

The player was thought to be a target for French giants Olympique de Marseille last, with the club offering Hull City Ä3.5 million for his services as well as wages just around Ä1.3 million through a French agency, but the 28-year-old decided to stay at Hull.

Despite the lucarative offer by LíOM, Elmohamady stayed in a bid to make a name for himself in England, becoming the first ever Egyptian and Arab player to start 100 concequtive English league matches.

Itís yet to be seen if Ahmed Elmohamady will leave Hull but KingFut understands the player has no intentions of leaving the Tigers until the end of the season.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

January 04, 2016, 06:51:08 AM
Reply #332

Trublue

If Stones keeps dribbling in our own 6 yard box, he can go to Utd. Nearly cost us a point today then turns to the fans and says calm down. I hope he learns from that.

January 04, 2016, 02:59:50 PM
Reply #333

Lxxx

If Chelsea do, as rumoured, return with £50m do we accept?

January 04, 2016, 03:32:10 PM
Reply #334

Alex6691

January 04, 2016, 04:10:22 PM
Reply #335

john e

no! Chelsea can go and  :wanker:

January 04, 2016, 04:14:31 PM
Reply #336

Bluedylan

No. Certainly not half way through a season. Get to the summer, see how the land lies and then Chelsea to politely fuck off all over again.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 04, 2016, 04:49:36 PM
Reply #337

Alanvideo

............No. Summer window will be different scenario though ,depending on where we finish and if anything comes of the takeover rumours - which I doubt.
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 04, 2016, 06:17:16 PM
Reply #338

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
he will go to United prob, if that twat in charge leaves. He lives close, his sister lives in Manc etc etc i dont think he would wana live in London.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

January 04, 2016, 06:30:43 PM
Reply #339

Trowel

Wait till the summer. Once he makes the team of the tournament during the Euros there will be a queue.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

January 04, 2016, 06:30:51 PM
Reply #340

Hawkandro

Wouldn't be surprised if City threw everything they had at getting him in the summer. For all the money they have spent, Kompany aside, their defence is shockingly bad.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

January 04, 2016, 08:18:03 PM
Reply #341

AllyBlue14

If we were to sell Stones, who would people want as a replacement? Someone like Funes Mori, who I can best describe as swashbuckling, Stones, the cultured, ball-playing centre back, or an old-fashioned yard dog type like James Collins or Ryan Shawcross (not necessarily them, but that style of player)?

January 04, 2016, 08:20:01 PM
Reply #342

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Metro (that well known hive of knowledge) saying lukaku to man u for the paltry fee of 37m
Simply simply lovely

January 04, 2016, 08:32:22 PM
Reply #343

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 04, 2016, 08:48:46 PM
Reply #344

GoodisonPk

Lukaku is worth 55mill right now