December 12, 2018, 10:48:29 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Leicester  (Read 48184 times)

December 17, 2015, 09:34:59 PM
Read 48184 times

blob

2 'first halves' like last time out and we have more than a good shout.

easy to see how there could be lots of goals, or none.

looking forward to it.

December 18, 2015, 01:37:01 AM
Reply #1

blob

where's the prediction league, DD; shogs?   :hmph:

(impatient fucker that i am   :P )

December 19, 2015, 09:04:05 PM
Reply #2

blob

December 19, 2015, 09:27:56 PM
Reply #3

blob

ffs.......................... ............................. .......................

December 19, 2015, 09:32:27 PM
Reply #4

blob

fucking. get. in!!!

December 19, 2015, 09:35:05 PM
Reply #5

blob

Is my internet worse than normal or are the streams terrible today?

same problem here. terrible :(

December 19, 2015, 09:40:44 PM
Reply #6

blob

they look silky going forward, but their defence is giving us a fair few chances. coyb!

December 19, 2015, 10:46:02 PM
Reply #7

blob

i've spent the whole fucking game trying to get a decent stream/internet connection...

in hindsight, just as well   :headbang:

fuck you, leicester city...

December 19, 2015, 10:49:20 PM
Reply #8

blob

we have one back? (according to the tv...)

December 19, 2015, 11:13:38 PM
Reply #9

blob

leicester. fucking. city.

whole squad put together on the cheap. all want it more than our overpaid shower. i agree  ::) good luck to them.

December 19, 2015, 11:24:59 PM
Reply #10

blob

People need to stop arguing the toss.

Martinez isn't good enough and I am sick of listening to excuses as to why he might be.

You can argue that going forward we are great sure and that we score enough (Second highest scorers in league) but the over all tactics are more out of hope than it being structured.

We always just hope not to concede from set pieces, we just hope that the team over hits the ball or something, there is no actual structure to our defensive play what so ever.

It is about how you defend and attack as a unit, Martinez just doesn't work on these things, always feel we will concede.

You could argue that we should have had enough chances in the last 4 games to win 8 games, probably true, but the over all picture is that Martinez just doesn't know how to game manage at all.

His subs are absolutely appalling.

If Leicester hadn't have scored the 3rd, Mirallas and Lennon would not have came on.

We have an amazing squad of young players, we just need the right guidance for them.

One of the main things for me this season was has Martinez learned his lesson.

Its obvious what the answer is, and he refuses to learn it because of his stubbornness to move away from a philosophy which in all honesty is not a philosophy at all.

I should be enjoying this group of players we have, but why every game I go into nervous I don't know.

It is drilled into me as it is in the players that we don't seem to harbor any belief we will kill games off and win, which is madness given the quality on the field.

Martinez out for me, its no just shite, it's boring now, that's the worst thing, same old shite and he isn't changing it. 

with you on all that, but let's hear who might come in?

the only expectation - as all the younger managers who are doing well would choose to stay put - is another tired old journeyman.

who else could we attract?

December 20, 2015, 01:54:43 AM
Reply #11

blob

the game was shite, but I saw something new today

two stewards fighting over a seat!

honestly, well, not fighting, but squaring up

they were in their fifties, and it was just after half time

I'd never seen either of them there before to be honest, but one had already sat down, and the other was stood with his face pressed against the one already sitting down saying it was "his seat"

the little stand off went on for a good 3 or 4 minutes, with heckles of "Behave or we'll throw you out" being the most polite of the shouts....

then we told them all to "sit down and watch the match" and I told the girl steward it was all because they wanted to sit by her.

then they all got their incident books out to write up their incident reports, but the one sitting down just had a notepad - and someone had drawn love hearts on the page he'd folded over!

oh, and Leicester fans started acting like Villa fans and offering people out.....then chanting "Chat shit get banged" which I told them that I knew it wasn't a threat, it's just describing the dating ritual in Leicester

the things i'm missing...

December 20, 2015, 03:12:32 AM
Reply #12

blob

December 20, 2015, 03:23:03 AM
Reply #13

blob

Oh so it's my fault we lost now, is it?

yes   :hmph: