2 (2.3%)
Osman (Sub)
0 (0%)
Mirallas (Sub)
0 (0%)
Kone (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Author Topic: Everton v Manchester City  (Read 47155 times)

January 06, 2016, 04:03:48 AM
Reply #45

Gash

Global Moderator
Such a tough game, a bear pit atmosphere and bravery and a crowd frightening the shit out of the City players and fate COYB!

See, you can spell and punctuate properly when you want to. ;)

January 06, 2016, 04:12:36 AM
Reply #46

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
See, you can spell and punctuate properly when you want to. ;)

His two year old son hacked his account and wrote that ;)
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

January 06, 2016, 04:19:32 AM
Reply #47

Thomas

Such a tough game, a bear pit atmosphere and bravery and a crowd frightening the shit out of the City players and fate COYB!

Hopefully we see a better performance than when they beat us 3-0 at home this season.

January 06, 2016, 04:26:19 AM
Reply #48

kewns23

It will be interesting too see this game as rm showed last game he can close a game down stop Spurs threat and from the game becoming opened like most of our games this season.

However is this just the usual one / two off games he likes or seems too do when the going gets tough!!

I hope it's a start of adapting bit more
Even Bobby must no that he's on a bit of thin ice with the supporters.

If we lose playing well and our unlucky then I think fans can accept that... If we lose the way we normally lose then God help him lol
Ever in need of a Printer speak too me or check out our ebay shop
Blakes-Emporium
<a href = "http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Blakes-Emporium?_trksid=p2047675.l2563">

January 06, 2016, 04:30:06 AM
Reply #49

kewns23

is it me or would Liverpool v Everton
Be great but at same time frightening!!!!
Ever in need of a Printer speak too me or check out our ebay shop
Blakes-Emporium
<a href = "http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Blakes-Emporium?_trksid=p2047675.l2563">

January 06, 2016, 05:01:31 AM
Reply #50

GrantyBoy78

Hope this game has the feel of a semi-final. Always odd when it's over two legs. COYB!

January 06, 2016, 06:31:42 AM
Reply #51

howard1334

It will be interesting too see this game as rm showed last game he can close a game down stop Spurs threat and from the game becoming opened like most of our games this season.

However is this just the usual one / two off games he likes or seems too do when the going gets tough!!

I hope it's a start of adapting bit more
Even Bobby must no that he's on a bit of thin ice with the supporters.

If we lose playing well and our unlucky then I think fans can accept that... If we lose the way we normally lose then God help him lol

We do generally lose or draw playing well this season, which is why it is so absurdly frustrating.

January 06, 2016, 06:55:47 AM
Reply #52

bacon sarnie

Its what I'm after. Make or break/cards on the table/shit or bust time. Bring it fucking on, man.......

January 06, 2016, 09:19:34 AM
Reply #53

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Hopefully we see a better performance than when they beat us 3-0 at home this season.

2-0
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

January 06, 2016, 02:07:41 PM
Reply #54

Paddockoldie

I've got to admit this isn't a game I'm looking forward to.... they will have sussed our weaknesses and unless we fight and close them down we could get wiped out in the first leg.. I'm normally positive about having a chance but start like Sunday and they'll tear us apart before half time.
Lose badly, he's got to go imo.. I'm sick of his patience and consistency nonsense statements because we have neither.

January 06, 2016, 03:05:14 PM
Reply #55

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Hoping we get a decent result to take into the 2nd leg. I'm the designated driver for tonight and so not looking forward to the 4hr drive home after

January 06, 2016, 03:32:22 PM
Reply #56

Alanvideo

Hoping we get a decent result to take into the 2nd leg. I'm the designated driver for tonight and so not looking forward to the 4hr drive home after
..........DD..........designated driver . Like it.
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 06, 2016, 04:04:21 PM
Reply #57

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
im getting worked up for this now, come on ffs we can beat these if we get at them. Their defence is as bad as ours!
I have to return some videotapes.

January 06, 2016, 04:28:19 PM
Reply #58

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
I would say great

January 06, 2016, 05:07:06 PM
Reply #59

TSGun

Can't be bothered reading all this, I'm just going to assume it was all negative.

Ok, for what it's worth this is definitely winnable. Reckon reaching the final is far from beyond us.