2 (2.3%)
Osman (Sub)
0 (0%)
Mirallas (Sub)
0 (0%)
Kone (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Author Topic: Everton v Manchester City  (Read 47254 times)

January 07, 2016, 06:45:03 PM
Reply #750

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Did you enjoy the game ? Supporters like you are really annoying when saying the only reason we won was that City were shit . FFS . We pressed the ball , pressured them , kept Sillva , Aguero and De Bruyne quite . We could quite easily have had 5 or 6 and you still wouldn't be happy .I think it was a great result and an excellent game of football . Credit where credit is due .

Think you've read a bit much into my post there son. All I said was that City were shit. Which they were.

January 07, 2016, 07:01:06 PM
Reply #751

Simon Paul

Administrator

Obviously the firs time a few City fans have been allowed to go to an away day by their Mum, life isn't like football factory lads!

Loads saying it was kids but there were fellas in true 40s there as well. The one who got booted everywhere after trying to drag an Everton lad across the road was at least 40 for a start

Should know better and should grow up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

January 07, 2016, 07:06:16 PM
Reply #752

sootyjrw

Remember that. His 'I dont give a shit who you are' attitude is brilliant.

The first 15 mins when we looked nervous or were paying City too much respect, he was the one putting his boot in. It started with a light clattering on Silva when he recieved the ball early on then that challenge on Toure (along with the odd foul) but it set a tone and the rest started following suit.

I was impressed with our pressing tonight too.  Nobody likes to be rushed on the ball and although City have a couple of players with the ability to carve us open, pressing forces mistakes which is what we made them do.

Totally agree, even Seamus was all over De Bruyne, never gave him a chance to control properly which forced De Bruyne to miscontrol or get rid of it quickly

January 07, 2016, 07:52:03 PM
Reply #753

Lxxx

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/mass-brawl-following-evertons-victory-10697663

Hardly a mass brawl is it, typical Echo shite.

I've seen bigger brawls queueing up for a pie in the Gwladys Street.

January 07, 2016, 07:54:42 PM
Reply #754

Macca77

I've seen bigger brawls queueing up for a pie in the Gwladys Street.

Oh that can be like a battle scene from Braveheart.....hold......Hooo ld........HOLD......NOOOOOOOO WW!!!!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 07:55:43 PM by Macca77 »