1 (2%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Pienaar! (Sub)
2 (3.9%)
Kone (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: Manchester City v Everton  (Read 35607 times)

January 12, 2016, 11:56:09 PM
Reply #15

Toddacelli

Our record is decent against them, only beaten West Ham more times in the Premier League but Martinez's record is abysmal.

City seem to get a dodgy penalty when we've played them at their place in recent years. Each of the last three visits in fact, all soft.

Cheers Shoggers. Another little something coming your way after another 12 hours...

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

January 12, 2016, 11:59:04 PM
Reply #16

Shogun

Administrator
Cheers Shoggers. Another little something coming your way after another 12 hours...

I'm still getting over the last STI you gave me.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 13, 2016, 12:40:59 AM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I do feel like we will get beat here. All I want to see from us here really is a continuation of the good work of the last 2 games.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 13, 2016, 02:17:12 AM
Reply #18

WeimaranerBlues

just remembered Virgin doing maintenance on BB in my area tomorrow, wont get to watch........ahhhh

Bally your BB down tomorrow

January 13, 2016, 04:12:53 AM
Reply #19

hamshank33

I thought we had a really good record agaisnt City, but I guess I'm wrong according to Shoggers

I guess my memory ain't what it used to be! (next year is the big four-oh)

Anyways - time to put it right tomorrow.

2-1 to us - Aguero to score after 7 mins, testy anxious game until 88th minute equaliser from a Baines free-kick and then a 90+4 min winner from FuMo at a corner.

Fact. Bet your house on it.
that's it I've tried to resist it but I can't from this day forth I will use FuMo with gusto and let it spread like the STD you give shogs👍👌
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 04:17:51 AM by hamshank33 »
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?hmm hmm?

January 13, 2016, 04:24:51 AM
Reply #20

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
This on telly or anything?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 13, 2016, 04:25:09 AM
Reply #21

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
This on telly or anything?

Nah. Shite vs Arsenal

January 13, 2016, 04:38:02 AM
Reply #22

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Simply simply lovely

January 13, 2016, 05:00:52 AM
Reply #23

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
There's always streams for prem games a NBC shows every single game.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

January 13, 2016, 05:21:52 PM
Reply #24

Rodenplav64

I can see us winning this . I think the crowd at Goodison may finally have got to the Manager and made him tighten things up . Away from home we have been tighter anyway as teams don't try to catch us on the break . As the first leg showed they are week at the back and a bit soft in the middle at the minute . Besic seems to have comeback like a man possessed and he may just be the difference tonight . Hope Robles gets a chance because he really needs to be running the rule over a fully fit Aguero before the 2nd leg . A good performance tonight should get the players into the mindset of going to Wembley .

January 13, 2016, 09:20:06 PM
Reply #25

Shogun

Administrator
Besic getting all sorts of abuse on City's forum lolol

Obviously they're forgetting Magala's display of martial arts on Eto'o last season.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 13, 2016, 09:20:59 PM
Reply #26

DANNOJ

Alright lads, long time since I've been here...

Does anyone know what kit we will be wearing? I have a feeling it's green like, but would rather know for definite

January 13, 2016, 09:38:25 PM
Reply #27

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Alright lads, long time since I've been here...

Does anyone know what kit we will be wearing? I have a feeling it's green like, but would rather know for definite

Normally wear all blue at City don't we?
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

January 13, 2016, 11:14:40 PM
Reply #28

Everton Mint

Lads are all smiles in training ahead of the game.

COYB !!

January 13, 2016, 11:15:41 PM
Reply #29

Toddacelli

that's it I've tried to resist it but I can't from this day forth I will use FuMo with gusto and let it spread like the STD you give shogs👍👌

Haha! If we sign Gusto this January we could use FuMo with Gusto and have MoBe (pronounced 'moby') sat in front of them for protection.

All this will have @Bally screaming blue fucks or 'BluFo's left, right and centre! (as in "what in the screaming BluFo are you doing to their names you bunch of mindless cockwombles?")

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates