November 24, 2017, 01:48:11 PM

Author Topic: Manchester City v Everton  (Read 50418 times)

January 26, 2016, 12:12:59 PM
Reply #15

howard1334

I'm thinking this might be the game where Joel throws a nightmare performance in.

I actually think he has come on quite a bit since he first arrived. Certainly don't think he is a world beater and would probably like a different long term option, but I have a fair amount of confidence in him now.

January 26, 2016, 01:13:24 PM
Reply #16

Juanito

Just when Aguero finds form, Besic and Mirallas injured, Kone to start an away game on the left of midfield against City?

I hope at least McCarthy is ready and Clev goes on the left, as otherwise an early City goal might kill us.

I find Clev has been impressive but leaves Barry exposed and better fits a 4-3-3 or out on the left as I don't think he covers the right areas defensively.

I also think we would have one on Sunday if Besic and back on form Mirallas played.

Hopefully Piennar could do a job or Oviedo if McCarthy does not start but I have a feeling he will throw him in.

January 26, 2016, 01:31:58 PM
Reply #17

cjohno100

could always play jags and mori at centre backs and play stones with barry , it worked with deir at spurs and stones can fanny about as much as he likes ;)

January 26, 2016, 01:43:35 PM
Reply #18

GrantyBoy78

Anyone else get lots of ads for 'Muslim singles' or 'Women who always say yes' on this site?

January 26, 2016, 01:45:26 PM
Reply #19

Jamokachi

Anyone else get lots of ads for 'Muslim singles' or 'Women who always say yes' on this site?

The adverts reflect your browsing history fella.

January 26, 2016, 02:02:35 PM
Reply #20

Macca77

Just cant see this ending well :(

January 26, 2016, 02:33:33 PM
Reply #21

BlueBeagle

Yeah lolol

Mature dating and Muslim Singles

January 26, 2016, 02:37:48 PM
Reply #22

Macca77

The adverts reflect your browsing history fella.

Hahaha busted!!

January 26, 2016, 02:50:03 PM
Reply #23

KoemansNumberTens

I fucking hate 'supporters' like you. We're not doing well at the moment no, but to say there's no point in watching us and cheer for us as we try to win our first cup for 20 years with some of the most talented players we've had since that win is fucking despicable.  I hope you don't watch and we smash them off the park, but if you don't and in the end we come up short at least I can say I supported the team because I love Everton.

I've watched Everton be shit most my life the problem isn't that we are shit it's actually that we aren't and we are tossing away our opportunities once again

To be fair though I hate a lot of our supporters too. Them that want to thank bill for the square route of fuck all, them that live in fear of doing a Leeds so would rather we do fuck all. Them that think demanding better is something the redshite do and is laughable.
Me not turning the fucking tele on tomorrow and checking the scores every 20 seconds instead won't have any barring on our club. Them cunts are killing us. Hope your not 1 of them

January 26, 2016, 02:56:57 PM
Reply #24

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Do away goals only count after extra time?

January 26, 2016, 03:16:07 PM
Reply #25

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
This feels like we're leading up to the court case in Miracle on 34th Street.

There's nothing down for us. It's the people of New York vs Santa Claus, and Roberto is the white bearded dude. We know his philosophy doesn't work but we just want to believe it so much so that our kids have something to believe in that's gonna make them smile.

The chips are down and we're expecting a guilty verdict. We need Gareth Barry to be the little girl who gives the dollar bill to the judge (convinces the ref not to send him off for his 23rd foul of the game) as we embark on the biggest backs to the wall job of all time

I'm basing this on the 94 version of the film by the way
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 26, 2016, 03:17:52 PM
Reply #26

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Do away goals only count after extra time?

Yeah

So any 1 goal win for City takes it to extra time

Stays 1-0 after extra time, City win on away goals

Stays 2-1 after extra time, pens

City win 3-2, 4-3, 5-4 or higher by one goal, we win on away goals

I think, anyway!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 26, 2016, 04:04:17 PM
Reply #27

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I was playing Fifa last night and had a league cup semi against Brighton.

Was 3-3 first leg (after I surrendered a 3-0 lead). Drawing the second leg 1-1 and I took it easy so I could get a bit of pace on in extra time.

90th minute comes, the games over and I'm knocked out.

Doesn't it go to extra time then away goals count once it's over?

January 26, 2016, 04:10:25 PM
Reply #28

Bluedylan

Yep
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 26, 2016, 05:33:48 PM
Reply #29

Shogun

Administrator
I was playing Fifa last night and had a league cup semi against Brighton.

Was 3-3 first leg (after I surrendered a 3-0 lead). Drawing the second leg 1-1 and I took it easy so I could get a bit of pace on in extra time.

90th minute comes, the games over and I'm knocked out.

I had that, made a hash of Burnley with a 2-2 draw at home and scored in the 88th minutes to make it 1-1 at their place and thought I'd go easy and wait for extra time :(
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth