November 20, 2017, 07:42:56 PM

Author Topic: Manchester City v Everton  (Read 50222 times)

January 27, 2016, 02:07:36 AM
Reply #60

Evertonian in NC

Or for the Americans, BeIn Sports.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

January 27, 2016, 02:14:07 AM
Reply #61

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
A final against Liverpool will be brilliant. A final against anyone would be awesome. Why are we scared of being in a final. What is going on with NSNO'ers. Chin up people.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 27, 2016, 02:36:00 AM
Reply #62

Bluedylan

We'll defo get knocked out if Stoke win.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 27, 2016, 03:06:23 AM
Reply #63

Alanvideo

............aye
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 27, 2016, 03:14:45 AM
Reply #64

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber

I'd rather get the shite. Stoke are much better.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

January 27, 2016, 03:16:20 AM
Reply #65

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think the fume if Stoke beat us would be maybe even worse?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 27, 2016, 03:16:26 AM
Reply #66

Macca77

A final against Liverpool will be brilliant. A final against anyone would be awesome. Why are we scared of being in a final. What is going on with NSNO'ers. Chin up people.

We wont win a final against Liverpool, the dark forces wouldn't allow it.

Plus can you imagine the build up on Sky, we wouldn't get a look in, Klopp this Klopp that, flags, redmen, ynwa blasting, FUCK THAT!!

January 27, 2016, 03:17:12 AM
Reply #67

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
There would be a good 15 minutes of klopp close-ups.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 27, 2016, 03:17:42 AM
Reply #68

Bluedylan

Are you definitely an Everton fan?
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 27, 2016, 03:21:37 AM
Reply #69

Alanvideo

We wont win a final against Liverpool, the dark forces wouldn't allow it.

Plus can you imagine the build up on Sky, we wouldn't get a look in, Klopp this Klopp that, flags, redmen, ynwa blasting, FUCK THAT!!
...........all this is true I'm sorry to say.  :headbang:
We are special ,we are Everton.

January 27, 2016, 03:21:58 AM
Reply #70

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
The shite are better than Stoke.

January 27, 2016, 03:24:04 AM
Reply #71

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The shite are better than Stoke.

Especially against us.

Watching them here and I don't think either are any good really. We should be above both, especially while Liverpool are waiting for klopp, firmino and benteke to all settle.

January 27, 2016, 03:26:45 AM
Reply #72

Macca77

...........all this is true I'm sorry to say.  :headbang:

Its 100% true and will happen, I dont want us to lose tomorrow but it wouldnt feel anywhere near as bad losing to the shite at Wembley, the FA Cup semi final still makes me cry

January 27, 2016, 03:48:41 AM
Reply #73

Evertonian in NC

screw it, I'm pulling for Stoke.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

January 27, 2016, 04:27:32 AM
Reply #74

Evertonian in NC